SURVIVAL LIFE SKILLS 101

KaBar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spread the Knowledge

I quote myself not some prison book :

Some call it Chi some call it body energy, ''the power within"

one point is there is physical strength and then there is mental strength

that one can use when the need comes up ( a conflict aka a fight)

once one unlocks the strength within almost anything is possible within reason

I for example grew up a real fuckin screw up. I should have died more times that I can count on one hand, plus I was never really into being fit

(thank God I changed) one time got hit by car turning while I was on a junky bike with no brakes.(I was being a bum going to smoke Chronic marijuana) when the car hit me I flew in the air rolling on to the street, i got up walked slowly to the corner of 10th street I went blind seeing all white. When the paramedic got there he laid me down and i could see again. Wow I sometimes wonder why things happens cause i was screwing with drugs, all of them you think of it i did it :dazed:

Anywayz I got 15,000 dollars for that.

I am glad to say today I am drug free ready to be a real person

I sidetracked from the point

We are all humans some older than others some with a stronger will than others but everyone can be sober, and learn what works for them

to be the one of the best a person needs to give 100 if possible more percent.

Drugs can be useful sometimes.. but moderation is key if you choose to go that route.

I'm clean nowadays. I feel much healthier this way.

• 2 weeks later...

You know the world is going to hell when the best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, the tallest guy in the NBA is chinese, the French are accusing the Americans of being arrogant and Germany doesn't want to go to war- this quote taken from some random slubag.

Archived