SURVIVAL LIFE SKILLS 101

KaBar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after reading 13 pages of this all i really have to add is this..

Own a pet if you are depressed, or upset. Saving a kitten from being put to sleep was the best choice i have ever made. Pets will give you unconditional love, and all they ever want is food and water (in my case a clean litter box .) I dont know how i would have made it through the past year of my life with out my cat. i know it sounds weird, but whatever...

:you can dream a little dream or live a little dream, id rather live it, cuz dreamers always chase, but never get it:

:no longer sad about the things i dont have, all i live for now is love and laughs:

A drunk driver gets pulled over

A female officer walks up to the car

"Sir please exit the vehicle"

The man steps out of the car

The women says

"Sir you are under arrest for Driving Under the Influence, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be held against you in a court of law"

The drunk man says

"TITS"

• 2 weeks later...

Get out and enjoy nature (more than just the city park, but that is good also). Explore your world and surroundings, and go beyond what is known or comfortable.

Camp instead of staying in a motel. Rough it in the wilderness and get a better glimpse of your true self. If you dont like it, then try to improve it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived