SURVIVAL LIFE SKILLS 101

KaBar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rubbish heap

i take it you also call the garbage man a sanitation worker

i call them 'humans'.... man,woman or otherwise.because superficial titles are the very thing keeping our great nation at the back of the 'equality' pack.

make it your goal to treat a woman equally today. hell, you might even like it :)

Originally posted by avils

i call them 'humans'.... man,woman or otherwise.because superficial titles are the very thing keeping our great nation at the back of the 'equality' pack.

make it your goal to treat a woman equally today. hell, you might even like it :)

How are we at the back of the equality pack... I don't know too many

nations who even come close to giving women the rights we do.

Originally posted by S@T@N

How are we at the back of the equality pack... I don't know too many

nations who even come close to giving women the rights we do.

read THE DA VINCI CODE if you want to know why. fuck the rights women have ... its allmost a slap in the face when you look deep into our true view of them. we men hold the power and look at the female as diffrent than ourselves ... if we can start down a road where we are sexualy equal we might be able to overcome issues of race and religious diffrences too. its a sad thing that we are where we are, yet its up to each of us to overcome this. i am doing my part, are you ??

as for this thread ... it is just what i needed today. i was fucked up when my dad left our family. i have known for years this was a blessing in disguise, i have forgiven him, but have yet to share that with him one day soon( i just have to put the effort out to find him, tho he is only 40minutes away from me these last 16years). i can even understand why he did what he did, even if i dont agree with his choice. he is a mad drinker and just faded away. i was 12 so just as i hit the time i needed him most he was gone. i tell you it kept me away from drugs and drinks for along time ... but not long enough. i have recently noted myself as an addict i have burnt away quite a few years as smoker ... living as part of my couch not out living life(to the point where i left everything including writing slip away for years, falling into bad sterotypes, just bad stuff) . i am trying to change this ... however when i make a life choice i do it full force ...i have stopped sharing time with those who dont smoke ... and only surround myself with smokers. i am in the best relationship of my life and am working so hard to keep it as beautiful as it always has been. however my girl is 5 years behind me in age and isnt ready to not be part of the furinture in our house. we are by no means failing in life we both work sound jobs and make decent $$(she is making more than me right now). i dont know how i can move forward without smoking and sharing my life with someone who isnt in the same position. well no one can answer that shit for me and i dont know why i vented here. BUT IF YOU READ IT THANKS

life is too valuble to waste even a second ... i have some time wasted to make up for and i have grown alot. even as part of my couch i worked hard on alot of questions i had about the world and am strong in my faith. i have a stronger connection to writing than i ever had in the days of lost wandering in highschool albeit i was more active then ... but its one of those quanity vs quality things. my gril is so supportive of writing when it comes to buying supplies, risking everything we have worked hard to have, just everything. aaaaahhhh i need to stop.

by the way ....

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0385504209.01._PE40_PIdp-schmoo2,TopRight,7,-26_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg'>..... READ THIS BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!

when possible, ride a bike instead of driving (if you have that option). you'll have more energy from getting exercise, and you'll save cash.

do everything in moderation. if you smoke, don't smoke two packs a day. don't go writing five nights a week. don't work a shitty job fifty, sixty hours a week. life is too short to blow our load on just one thing, it's all about the balances of enjoying as much as you can without having it affect the rest of your life.

always remember - you can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends. if your homey acts like a dick, don't kick it with him. if your girl is crazy and dragging you down, break up with her. there are about 6 billion people on this planet. you can choose who you associate and spend your time with. support is essential.

PROTECT YOURSELF. whether that means a condom during sex, a mask and gloves when you paint, or a seat belt when you drive, think about how this choice can affect the rest of your fucking life.

there's more, but i'm burning out.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

yes mother...

look, i'm just telling you that i've seen some folks who have serious fucking problems because they didn't think before they acted. just trying to share knowledge so you don't have to learn it for yourself the hard way. but if you want wake up some morning with aids, a bladder control problem, and flying through the windshield of a car into a tree, be my guest, mr. smartypants.

Archived