SURVIVAL LIFE SKILLS 101

KaBar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.rfets.gov/.../crdm%20folder/ Asian%20Pacific/Ricky.jpg'>

yes its me ricky.

The Civil Rights and Diversity Management Office (CRDM) was established to identify and eliminate practices of discrimination in the workplace. We manage Equal Employment Opportunity programs to ensure that all employees have an equal opportunity to all jobs available at Rocky Flats without discrimination of any kind.

Ricky Newton

Equal Employment Opportunity, Manager

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

An American black dude was driving his Cadillac in Mexico and pulled into a station for gas. There was a Mexican boy sitting on a fruit crate peeling an apple. The black dude got impatient. "Hey, how about pumping me some mother fucking gas?" The kid said "Senor, we don't like that word 'mother fucker' in this country.", and kept on peeling his apple. The dude said, "Hey, I said I need some mother fucking gas!" The kid said, "Senor, I done told you, we don't like that word 'mother fucker' here." The dude said "You gonna pump me some mother fucking gas or am I gonna have to pump it my self." The kid said "Senor, I must show you something." He tossed the apple into the air, cut it into 16 pieces and caught all 16. The dude said "You gots another mother fucking apple?" The kid said "Si" and tossed up another apple. The dude pulled out his .45 and made applesauce out of it. The kid said "How many mother fucking gallons do you think she'll hold, Senor?"

i dont get it ?

deliver me from evil.Assist me in chaning myself...Hi. You hear all of these rappers talking about hustling? Its not as good as it looks, sure you have money in your pocket, fresh clothes, grub; but nothing can justify fucking up families. its sad to see these fiends and how they lose their lives to narcotics. "you got a dime?" its crazy. the money he/she gives you could have contributed to buying his/her child the jacket they need..hard times 2003.

"We agree that the insurgents are badly whipped; yes, we admit that our reported victories may be true ones, but who can conquer a people fighting for liberty?"

"The humbleness of my birth kept me from placing myself at the beginning on the heights which others who were chieftains of the Revolution by birth."

"And her spirit is music when she tells about “the entire army that joined forces in Camagüey to attack Las Villas, and they would set out in the morning with cavalry and infantry and flags, the wives and mothers going along, and all those bugles.” It is easy to be heroes with such women! "

http://www.historyofcuba.com/history/time/...e/timetbl2b.htm

my lesson...

seeing as im only 17 and may seem unexpierienced and most likely am in almost every aspect of life, ill throw in my 10 cents.

-always try to associate with people that are smarter, faster, stronger, and better than you are. reason friendly competeion is what makes the world go round and is the only way you will learn to strive to be a better human being

- READ!!! sparknotes are a quick and easy fix but ultimately leave you with nothing tangible and maybe an A- on a test.

-women are not just holes to stick your thingy in. they are people, they are beautiful, they will make you a better man.

- be friendly with people. dont kiss ass, but be amiable. your teachers may seem like asses at times but they will get you into or out of college.

ill probly think of more but meh...ill save them for another day

Re: o and...

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

travel as much as you can now because the entire world is trying to americanize and sooner than not everything will be covered in starbucks and mcdonalds.

Ya that is true better travel while u can.

personal hygene. a little bit goes a long way, fellas. keep them armpits smellin ohhhhh so fresh. and that ass. wash it.

anyway...

working out. it makes you confident and keeps your fat ass in shape.

dont smoke. it fucks you up. shit'll come back and bite you worse than a toy with a sharpie.

be nice to ladies. they tell their friends. so when that girl breaks up with you, other ladies know that you;re a good kid. fuck girls.

last, dont go on 12oz high. it makes noooo sense.....woooo...:rolleyes:

Guest SIVIK

-Travel much as possible see how the other half of the worldlives.

-Be polite it goes along way

-stand up 4 your self dont let ppl walk all over you

-hold on 2 good friends

-appreicate ur family

-determination (get ur ass off that chair & go paint)

my 2 cents

Yo kabar i think its story time.

Reiteration

Originally posted by Mr.Clean

shit'll come back and bite you worse than a toy with a sharpie.

Hahaha.....I'm stealing this.

Anyway, I know it has been mentioned already, but learn to be happy alone. Friends are great, but, like everything else they will come and go. You are the only constant you have in your life, and if that one thing is not enough, nothing else will be when it comes down to it, either.

Guest SIVIK

Well said.Those girl's who go from guy 2 guy after relationships amaze me its like they "have" 2 be with some 1 or do they just need dick?>?

Guest Marks-a-lot

Learn to skateboard.....it makes walkng across town alot easier...

Buy a bus pass...It makes skating across town easier...

Get some cool hats....Cause there cool...

And even if its gay, carry yor fuckin sharpies!

Archived