SURVIVAL LIFE SKILLS 101

KaBar

Guest SIVIK

Yeah totally agree man^^^.4 graff melburn or sydney.If u want all the turo thing happening with japenese tourist's all over poseing 4 happy snaps go 2 the gold coast its got all our theme parks shit like that.2 get away from that & a more chilled trip id say cairns,further nth in queensland & it is absolutly beautiful maddest beaches.Or u could land in sydney & check out around the traps pretty nice,shoet bus trip away a place called byron bay highly rekonmened!!Melburn all round burns though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Movement

When I was a kid, I wanted to have a motorcycle in the worst way. I finally got a German motorcycle (a Miele) when I was 15, then later a Zundapp, and then a Honda. When I was 17, I realized that girls did not think riding motorcyles was cool. They wanted to go places in cars. I had learned to drive in my mother's Chevrolet Bel-Aire station wagon (oh, how I wish I had that car TODAY). I learned how to drive a stick when I bought a 1961 Volkswagen Kombi microbus. It had doors on both sides, which was very cool, but made the microbus body kind of weak.

I also rode a bicycle (a 10-speed French Peugeot) from ages 16-18. I could stay up with the traffic back in those days. I got sort of disenchanted with bicycles after a bad crash--this stupid-ass lady pulled out in front of me when I was doing like 30 mph. At first, I blamed her and was very angry at her. But after a while, I came to realize that pedalling a bicycle so fast that my brakes weren't adequate to stop it was MY FAULT, not hers. It was one of those little moments of self-realization that put my life choices in perspective for me. Yeah, she did something stupid, but my choice was the problem. I should have been looking out for myself, instead of relying on all the zillions of car drivers in Houston to look out for me. I limped around for a couple of months (no breaks, but pretty close) and then bought the VW. I fixed my bike, but the thrill was gone. I had been living a sort of self-delusion where I was surrounded by a magic aura and my lightning-fast reflexes and youth and strength were enough to protect me from traffic. Wrong. I was young and strong, all right. And stupid.

I learned to sail a little bit the summer of 1968. I've really enjoyed it ever since, but I don't own a sailboat. I think people should be adept at just about every kind of transportation that is readily available. I don't know, it's kind of hard to explain. I like being an "all-weather rider." Trains, planes, automobiles---I say "Be good to go."

i enjoy long walk's. if there is a bus i will take it.

But i think by now i have driven everything, so many types of cars trucks lifts, everything, including huge to small boats. I am working on getting my helicopter's licence so i can be ultra mobile.

but nothing beats a warm day and a 5 hour walk-about with the dog!

Guest SIVIK

Nah not keen on the walks these days unless i got paint on me which has taken me on a pretty much all nite walk up the line on a few occasions.Helicopters license would be great im fully interested in that but finding work is ushally difficult.A mate is has a commerical pilots license but apprently the work is hard 2 come by but he has the advantage as his father has been a pilot for over 20years.Like the saying goes "it's not what u know,its who u know".Just think of the times u got that job coz u knew the rite person instead of haveing better skills than the next lad.

I love trains, always have. From my house I walk down a hill, and both east or west there are yards. Paint or no paint, I will go just to watch. There is just that feeling about being around trains. I get the same feeling when I am out in the islands around my area. A feeling of being in my own world, without others. It is really unexplainable, and my friends all think it's a little funny.

walks are good. Rambling is better, hopping is the best!

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

alright here's the plan..

you come out to Australia next year some time and we shal go surfing

were in aus u from Tee ?

Guest SIVIK

Fuk no.Wouldnt catch me in a place like that.So the answer is thats a load of shit.Maybe u were mistaken IVO listens 2 house & he's from oz so u mighta got your wires crossed.I dig my hip hop,breaks or just fat beats,bita metal goes all right 2.

Guest SIVIK

Yo that mighta been sydney styles but in melbs its not that popular i guess it just depends where u go.So it sounds as if ur a house fan??U will be converted by the time u leave our shores.

An American black dude was driving his Cadillac in Mexico and pulled into a station for gas. There was a Mexican boy sitting on a fruit crate peeling an apple. The black dude got impatient. "Hey, how about pumping me some mother fucking gas?" The kid said "Senor, we don't like that word 'mother fucker' in this country.", and kept on peeling his apple. The dude said, "Hey, I said I need some mother fucking gas!" The kid said, "Senor, I done told you, we don't like that word 'mother fucker' here." The dude said "You gonna pump me some mother fucking gas or am I gonna have to pump it my self." The kid said "Senor, I must show you something." He tossed the apple into the air, cut it into 16 pieces and caught all 16. The dude said "You gots another mother fucking apple?" The kid said "Si" and tossed up another apple. The dude pulled out his .45 and made applesauce out of it. The kid said "How many mother fucking gallons do you think she'll hold, Senor?"

oh shit, wrong thread

I just want the good. Everything else has no right to be in my life. Troubling times should be lifted off my shoulders and they are.

WHAT WOULD THE "GOOD" MEAN WITHOUT THE "BAD"

DILIVER US FROM GOOD AND EVIL.

dont get me wrong though i liked what you said i just think that the ideas of good and evil are really the two sides of one entity. I am a believer in the whole in the part. the CREATOR in the creation. We are so small and so big at the same time.

Originally posted by SPACEiNVADER

I just want the good. Everything else has no right to be in my life. Troubling times should be lifted off my shoulders and they are.

WHAT WOULD THE "GOOD" MEAN WITHOUT THE "BAD"

DILIVER US FROM GOOD AND EVIL.

dont get me wrong though i liked what you said i just think that the ideas of good and evil are really the two sides of one entity. I am a believer in the whole in the part. the CREATOR in the creation. We are so small and so big at the same time.

me

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

An American black dude was driving his Cadillac in Mexico and pulled into a station for gas. There was a Mexican boy sitting on a fruit crate peeling an apple. The black dude got impatient. "Hey, how about pumping me some mother fucking gas?" The kid said "Senor, we don't like that word 'mother fucker' in this country.", and kept on peeling his apple. The dude said, "Hey, I said I need some mother fucking gas!" The kid said, "Senor, I done told you, we don't like that word 'mother fucker' here." The dude said "You gonna pump me some mother fucking gas or am I gonna have to pump it my self." The kid said "Senor, I must show you something." He tossed the apple into the air, cut it into 16 pieces and caught all 16. The dude said "You gots another mother fucking apple?" The kid said "Si" and tossed up another apple. The dude pulled out his .45 and made applesauce out of it. The kid said "How many mother fucking gallons do you think she'll hold, Senor?"

oh shit, wrong thread

funny shit mothafucker

Archived