Best Quotes From PopGunWar

Intangible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my favorite popgunwar quote..

originally posted by: PopGunWar:

PSUEDOPREPISM©

Psuedoprepism© 2002 POPGUNWAR

Ok.....all of you are constantly wondering what psuedoprepism is and I, popgunwar am here to finally let you all in on the number one best kept secret in America today. Ok....chances are that over half of you who read this are still in highschool....that is good! because YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE! I bet that the older percentile of 12ozpropaganda members are already too old and warped to still find joyous adventure in the PSUEDOPREP© lifestyle.

It is simple. No...actually it is quite intricate and designed for those who chose to live life in an akward manner involving plenty of felonies, rough sex with lesbian blondes and more drinking than Ted Kennedy could have endured.

First....you gotta have the LOOK. The following is ESSENTIAL:

-Abercrombie and fitch clothing of all sorts. (Vintage is a plus)

-PINK SHIRTS

-Polo (Ralph Lauren not any of this polo rlx mexi crap)

-KHAKIS.

-Sandals

-BOAT SHOES

-Year Round Tan.

-Muscles

-TIES (NOT FOR FORMAL OCCASIONS...BUT TO USE AS A BELT!)

-Athletic jerseys from highschool or college.

-Durex Avanti on tap.

-Sweaters and Leather jackets.

Now that you have the look....you have to have the following. To become a psuedoprep we must first break the meaning down into its original form. PSUEDO which means "fake" and PREP which is short for "prepritory" (spellcheck). Ok...so you want to be a fake prep. SWEEEEEEEEEET! its great. you get to chill with all the hottest ladies, and impress their parents too! You get first class service at stores that you are stealing from. You get compliments wherever you go. YOU CAN DO IT!

Now dont get me mistaken...I am in no way shape or form telling you to throw out that stevie wonder doo rag and your slayer shirt. Just stash them away for special occasions. And for gods sake do NOT fall into the trendy "frat boy" look of baggy carpenter jeans with doc martens. OH DEAR LORD. DO wear tight diesels with your abercrombie lacrosse jersey and wear them with pride. You stole that outfit and you look propper. Not like the worthless cocksuckers who steal tazmanian devil warner brother shirts and then try to sell them out of their trailer home hitched up in the walmart parking lot. MOTHERFUCKERS.

Start new hobbies.... LIKE FIGHTING and Taking prescription drugs. Recreational Alcohol consumption is highly reccomended as well.

Nowwwwwwww you have the clothing, you are taking pills constantly and drinking like a kennedy. You are on the road to greatness. Start scamming. Dont ever pay for anything. EVER. unless it is a date. If you scam your way with a date you are a worthless piece of shit and your date is a hooker. which is ok if you are really bored and have an extra $400 to waste.

SPORTS.... yep chances are you hate em. You got beat up constantly in school. And it was always by the jocks, wasnt it? Thats why you wear black now and paint trains on friday nights instead of wearing a cape while donkeypunching a drunk sorority girl. SHAME ON YOU. Turn off this computer right now and do some fucking push ups and situps you worthless fuck. And if you are lazy then you have to compromise.....steal more and then use the money and buy fancy european workout systems with electrodes so you can lay around all day watching GIRLS GONE WILD and drink Jim Beam. Get a bunch of your buddies together and start drinking heavily...then out of the blue...suggest a brawl. If you all start fighting...chances are you have what it takes. If instead, you smirk and then turn on the newest getupkids cd while sketching in your little "sketchbook" then fuck you you need to die. You are a fuck.

Girls love psuedopreps. why? BECAUSE THEY HATE REAL PREPS BUT ARE STRANGELY ATTRACTED TO THEM. Did screech ever get the girls? NO! "PREPPY" ZACH MORRIS SCORED EVERY TIME! you know why??????????? because he was a prep. BUT as a psuedoprep you have advantages over every "real" prep alive. For example... most real preps dont listen to slayer and antischism. YOU DO. Most preps dont vandalise randomly and shoplift cookwear. YOU DO. Most preps dont lamp out all day in their basements popping oxycontin and drinking nyquil while listening to van halen and drawing skulls on their abercombie and fitch catalogs while comfortably shifting their weight in their new stolen ralph lauren chinos. YOU DO.

Basically its a better life. And its up to you. I am a psuedoprep© and I am damn proud. If you have any questions about psuedoprepism feel free to voice yourself here in this forum. I am a busy man, and will not respond to emails. Unless they are from naked co-eds.

Thank you and goodnight.

POPGUNWAR. aka KIPP McDOUGAL III

The term(s) psuedoprep© and psuedoprepism© are © and ® 2002 popgunwar industries. All rights reserved.

Guest Dr. Drew

the only thing i like that he said was in a straight edge thread:

"i have no edge, i'm well rounded"

haha, i totally thieved that line, and use it to this day.

Re: my favorite popgunwar quote..

Originally posted by chozer

originally posted by: PopGunWar:

PSEUDOPREPISM©

Psuedoprepism© 2002 POPGUNWAR

Ok.....all of you are constantly wondering what pseudoprepism is and I, popgunwar am here to finally let you all in on the number one best kept secret in America today. Ok....chances are that over half of you who read this are still in highschool....that is good! because YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE! I bet that the older percentile of 12ozpropaganda members are already too old and warped to still find joyous adventure in the PSEUDOPREP© lifestyle.

It is simple. No...actually it is quite intricate and designed for those who chose to live life in an akward manner involving plenty of felonies, rough sex with lesbian blondes and more drinking than Ted Kennedy could have endured.

First....you gotta have the LOOK. The following is ESSENTIAL:

-Abercrombie and fitch clothing of all sorts. (Vintage is a plus)

-PINK SHIRTS

-Polo (Ralph Lauren not any of this polo rlx mexi crap)

-KHAKIS.

-Sandals

-BOAT SHOES

-Year Round Tan.

-Muscles

-TIES (NOT FOR FORMAL OCCASIONS...BUT TO USE AS A BELT!)

-Athletic jerseys from highschool or college.

-Durex Avanti on tap.

-Sweaters and Leather jackets.

Now that you have the look....you have to have the following. To become a psuedoprep we must first break the meaning down into its original form. PSEUDO which means "fake" and PREP which is short for "prepritory" (spellcheck). Ok...so you want to be a fake prep. SWEEEEEEEEEET! its great. you get to chill with all the hottest ladies, and impress their parents too! You get first class service at stores that you are stealing from. You get compliments wherever you go. YOU CAN DO IT!

Now dont get me mistaken...I am in no way shape or form telling you to throw out that stevie wonder doo rag and your slayer shirt. Just stash them away for special occasions. And for gods sake do NOT fall into the trendy "frat boy" look of baggy carpenter jeans with doc martens. OH DEAR LORD. DO wear tight diesels with your abercrombie lacrosse jersey and wear them with pride. You stole that outfit and you look propper. Not like the worthless cocksuckers who steal tazmanian devil warner brother shirts and then try to sell them out of their trailer home hitched up in the walmart parking lot. MOTHERFUCKERS.

Start new hobbies.... LIKE FIGHTING and Taking prescription drugs. Recreational Alcohol consumption is highly reccomended as well.

Nowwwwwwww you have the clothing, you are taking pills constantly and drinking like a kennedy. You are on the road to greatness. Start scamming. Dont ever pay for anything. EVER. unless it is a date. If you scam your way with a date you are a worthless piece of shit and your date is a hooker. which is ok if you are really bored and have an extra $400 to waste.

SPORTS.... yep chances are you hate em. You got beat up constantly in school. And it was always by the jocks, wasnt it? Thats why you wear black now and paint trains on friday nights instead of wearing a cape while donkeypunching a drunk sorority girl. SHAME ON YOU. Turn off this computer right now and do some fucking push ups and situps you worthless fuck. And if you are lazy then you have to compromise.....steal more and then use the money and buy fancy european workout systems with electrodes so you can lay around all day watching GIRLS GONE WILD and drink Jim Beam. Get a bunch of your buddies together and start drinking heavily...then out of the blue...suggest a brawl. If you all start fighting...chances are you have what it takes. If instead, you smirk and then turn on the newest getupkids cd while sketching in your little "sketchbook" then fuck you you need to die. You are a fuck.

Girls love pseudopreps. why? BECAUSE THEY HATE REAL PREPS BUT ARE STRANGELY ATTRACTED TO THEM. Did screech ever get the girls? NO! "PREPPY" ZACH MORRIS SCORED EVERY TIME! you know why??????????? because he was a prep. BUT as a pseudoprep you have advantages over every "real" prep alive. For example... most real preps dont listen to slayer and antischism. YOU DO. Most preps dont vandalise randomly and shoplift cookwear. YOU DO. Most preps dont lamp out all day in their basements popping oxycontin and drinking nyquil while listening to van halen and drawing skulls on their abercombie and fitch catalogs while comfortably shifting their weight in their new stolen ralph lauren chinos. YOU DO.

Basically its a better life. And its up to you. I am a pseudoprep© and I am damn proud. If you have any questions about pseudoprepism feel free to voice yourself here in this forum. I am a busy man, and will not respond to emails. Unless they are from naked co-eds.

Thank you and goodnight.

POPGUNWAR. aka KIPP McDOUGAL III

The term(s) pseudoprep© and pseudoprepism© are © and ® 2002 popgunwar industries. All rights reserved.

i just realized how dumb i was....i spelled "pseudo" PSUEDO. what a moron. soooo i went back and re-spelled each one. i will now fix my old thread. geesh.

p.s. my email address is mis-spelled also. its percosetparade@hotmail.com

i was prolly messed up when i got the account anyways, and now i got people on the emailjock so i cant just drop the email for a new one...because i already have like 100 email accounts. geesh.

maybe i will. actually hell yeah i will.

POPGUNWAR.livingproofthatspellingwordsrightistough.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by PopGunWar

i just realized how dumb i was....i spelled "pseudo" PSUEDO. what a moron. soooo i went back and re-spelled each one. i will now fix my old thread. geesh.

POPGUNWAR.livingproofthatspellingwordsrightistough.

haha:lol:

• 6 months later...

Archived