a day in San Diego

loudhardfast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: .

Originally posted by dalimustache

it's like that huh, TASE. fightin' your homies battles for em? if i'm not mistaken........alright........cool.

i know you are mistaken....i know tase and he hasnt been in sd for over a week. im sure he'll be happy to see that you have gone over him already before you knew all the facts.

ya'll don't have shit running anymore, cuase like 6 people dissed you guys. your'e crying to me because you can on the net.

yes u guys do...this kid whoever he is aint shit and must not get around at all...

you guys do still have some shots running...and im glad u guys came down here...u should come agian...

im not to big of a fan of yalls shit but it was definitely appreciated...come come again

the dr sex billboard? (dr sex is tight as fuck ) too much acid i think. .(damn fool you got some doses.hahah).. tase could burn me..(and that was apparent from that weak shit you painted over him).........and what the fuck, i paint like 4-5 nights out of the week...(this doesnt matter if you suck)..I was like the 4th person to diss your bullshit. why don't you go cry to them...(seems like your the one crying.), cuase like 6 people dissed you guys...(sound like a the toy syndrome.follow the leader....hahahah) this has bee another session of psychotherapy with the pshycotic gynecologist mister MACKSTRANGE

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk..bla bla blab bla

Guest scholar

Re: come on now, for real

Originally posted by MACKSTRANGE

i know this aint the scholar from the beeesea hahahahahahahahaha

what the fuck is the beesea?

more bay area headz should come down. SD get all hurt cause some one else came down and had balls to paint. So don't hate. Don't get me all twisted I don't even know tase and them other headz but they did tear it up while they where down here

i no gus he calls me and shit but personally i dont like the guy sure he takes me to all the hotspots intruduces me to bigtime writers like quin and his little friend bob81 dont get me started on him tho any how gus well he is a hothead he thinks hes sooooo fresh cuz he racks like kitchen knives from flea markets and his uncles a grave digging alchoholic beer slut the only person i like in his family has a ritalin problem and keeps trying to break down bone thugs lyrics and basslines to me and furthermore he is the only person ever to try and get me to put elmers glue in a bag and duck tape it to my face and go to sleep[it gives u killer dreams brah] i mean i wouldnt really have a problem with him if he didnt drink hooch and only watches forensic files but hey wut can u do the guy is like 10 percent away from having down syndrome so yeh fuck his shit ima brek his face wen i see him next time i mean break his face:eek:

ok. great. I do my shit for fun too. if you ain't them, you sure know a lot about their lives. do you love them?

also...........i met one of your crew in a yard, and if " klick klick boooom" is supposed to mean a gun...........well your homie was the whitest white bread college kid type writer i have ever seen, so you might wanna stop frontin' like you be mad gangsta yo. if you do it for fun........why would you need guns hmmmmmmm?

one more thing. the thing i think is stupid, is why would you leave your town, to come paint in other cities, when you haven't even got your skills down in your own town. Gettin a little ahead of yourselves.

that some funny shit.its even more funny if youve ever been to campbell (the little city theyre really from)you guys are trying to hard to get a rep.just because you guys killed 1 can between 5 of you dont mean you rock!!!!!!!! you dont have a gun so shut up.everytime you say that it just makes me not beleave you more.i want to punch you in your face(s)so meet me some where.

check this out everyone.........you hear that?fags is sighn off....dirty deek. dont talk shit back just let me know where to go.:cool:

hahahaha small pimpin... anyways thanks mr c walk i liked your shit out there too... anyways what u guys talkin about mural??? the ymca dolphin.. marine world lookin like thing..with marlins and sharks... haha that shit was fun doing... who cares about that .... and if u really wanna break it down dali.. look real close at it there was hella tags on there but we just got the biggest one..hehehe . anyways what the hell u talkin about dali...... what do u even write brek?>> what the hell is that.. youre pretty fresh though dissin me when im not even in that town.... but yah i will be back... with del tacos in hand holmes slice and this time i do got that 50 cent cd in my headphones..... you know what that meens... uh oh uh oh uh hammer time bitch....<_____ its my party and ill cry if i want to cry if i want to...... did you see my tags in that thrift store??? boooooooooommmm what what what... ill see u pretty soon at planned parenthood in sd..... ill call you when i go there dali. maybe we can meet up and seriously talk about the dr phil show... are u still watching christopher lowell gettin ideas ? yea sprite i drink it.. anyways ill go before i write another 13 page essay on here for no apparent reason. priscilla119 loves smallpimpin.

don't act like im the one who likes that mural. its ugly and kitsch. your tags are ugly on there, but i don't care about some gay ass mural. call me if you want, but my roomates kicked me out...........yeah so i don't pay the rent haha. whatever, i don't even care about your shit. i'd rather have fun with tase.......he's the one that writes ya'lls names for you, and won't leave his. and buffs our shit without leaving his name......hahaha. he dissed us first, but was too pussy to leave his name. y'all got me hemmed up as i see it. But whatever, my attention has moved from you guys to your homie...and i know he's in town.

Originally posted by smallpimpin

go hide under a bridge if you really wanna get down come thru the salinas skatepark and pop off tomorrow oh yeh u still ride the bus p.s we got any scribes runnin still?

you live in salinas?mind your own fuckn bizz or come to san jo if you need to learn how.or if you want to start a gay ass graff dissing contest hit to what you write.i know you know who i am. AND YEA I STILL RIDE THE V.T.A. IF YOU KIDS WANT TO FIGHT YOU BETTER HURRY UP BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TURN MY SELF IN SOON.SO SPEED IT UP OR SHUT UP.

Archived