a day in San Diego

loudhardfast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: .

Originally posted by dalimustache

well.........uh.........no shit. thats why i put "i'll just shut the fuck up" So your comment was kind of redundant. But thanks a lot anyway dewd!

well fuck man iv watched for the past week or so u come on here and try to say this that and the other about to san diego like u have a clue then u say something like that ......man u played urself homie..if ur a toy then just quit yer talkin

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

well fuck man iv watched for the past week or so u come on here and try to say this that and the other about to san diego like u have a clue then u say something like that ......man u played urself homie..if ur a toy then just quit yer talkin

well i have only been painting for like a year, so yeah i guess i am a toy. One of the pieces, was better than i can do. But i had judged shit from straight letters etc....I don't by any means claim like i'm the shit, I was simply stating some shit i had noticed around sd (lack of bombing, and that gus and alen have ugly shit that sucks. That deserves to be capped. But anyway, whatever, i never meant to sound like i run shit or anything.........cause i don't.

well shit.

first, i don't live in suburbia, i live in the city.

second, i saw them hit like three things (one was a yard.)

if you think you're fresh cause you got a couple of wack tags here........i just feel bad for you.

seriously, if those guys have been painting for more than a couple months, they should just stop. I know you'll be like"dewd gus and alen have painted for like five years foo" But i would'nt advertise that cause it just means they suck even worse. They make walls want to cry.:(

Originally posted by smallpimpin

gus alen give a fuk what anyone thinks about their shit they do it for fun not for you to like it ...............

talk about them getting shot please..........

klick klick boooom........

ok. great. I do my shit for fun too. if you ain't them, you sure know a lot about their lives. do you love them?

also...........i met one of your crew in a yard, and if " klick klick boooom" is supposed to mean a gun...........well your homie was the whitest white bread college kid type writer i have ever seen, so you might wanna stop frontin' like you be mad gangsta yo. if you do it for fun........why would you need guns hmmmmmmm?

one more thing. the thing i think is stupid, is why would you leave your town, to come paint in other cities, when you haven't even got your skills down in your own town. Gettin a little ahead of yourselves.

Guest PERICO

FART IN YOUR MOUTH

IM FEELING THE GUS AND ALLEN RUN. ESPECIALLY BIG ASS TAGS OFF THE FIVE THAT SHIT IS HELLA FRESH. I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT PAINTIN YOUR CITY OR THIS CITY SHIT THATS FUNNY THESE CITY LINES WERE MADE FOR ONE THING AND THATS TO KEEP TRACK OF TAXES. SO I SAY JUMP UM HOP UM FUCK UM UP AND BURN ALL THIS SHIT TO THE GROUND. CUZ YOUR ALL GOING TO DIE VERY SOON.

word. fuck the city lines all that bulshit. I'm just sayin why a graff tour when you haven't gotten all the bugs worked out. but whatever. i would rather see some graff bombed in sd than the none thats usually around. styles not my cup of tea, but whatever. fuck internet dorks anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

hahahahahaah....dali mustache.. you are the funniest person ive ever seen on here...you contradict yourself so much....'" yah i saw a gus alan production and they could burn me so ill shut up now those guys are fresh"... no those guys suck they do ugly things i only saw two freeway shots .... ok i saw hella tunnels and more freeway shots and big tags...and del taco scribes...ok there sick.... naw wait those guys are wack im gonna diss there freeway shot no one had...right over them... so i get it back... nawww man there friend who has nothing to do with anything is wack.....man.. he met me and i jocked him and gave him my phone number and my address...... damn there goes your chance to learn some style..... then you say yah id rather see graff in sd than nothing so we do graff there and u cry...are u blind every day i was there i saw new graff....... man i saw sooooo much stuff there... go out your hood kid.. are you tellin me you didnt see that dr sex billboard.... haha..gus alan tour? who said we were on tour... we went to sd to eat burritos and talk to white girls.drink beer and get crunked up... and play pogs.. i heard they got crazy slammers in sd...as far as gettin skillz down before painting....hold on wait a minute... didnt u say our graff would burn u? am i wrong.. u little 19 year old chump.. and the whole time i was there i never saw anything u did..? why dont you get off your gay ass stop watching tony little or richard simmons sweatin to the oldies.. and go paint... go get your paint from walmart its cheap....you can afford it...97 cents a can.....here ill help you out stop trying to paint stop talkin on 120z your gonna make more enemys in your town for being ignorant then u ever imagined...get a job go to school... get a girlfriend or boyfriend..whatever floats your little boat. and stop jockin gus alan...like i said do you really want us to go there again..just for you with more ugly fill ins... .sweet dreams babycakes...

im watching you...<__are you bipolar?? do u got add? are you on meds bro....you really got the symptoms of a skitzo..multiple personalities.. whatever..dude ill see around your city when i go look for me.. i look like shreik...now u know

whatever man, i said tase was good. he is, so what. gus and alen ain't that good. so what. but i know what happened. it was easy to tell. if tase wanted to stay out of it, he just should of. you all talked a bunch of shit on here about dissing everyone, and then blew spots and got fools caught up. the dr sex billboard? so the fuck what one shot 6 months ago. yeah hard bombing scene!didn't see me up. thats not what your homie was saying......although i can't tell with the like 18 names you guys use on here haha. anyway, i mind my own for the most part, until people talk about driving down to my town and dissing all my shit......friend that had nothing to do with anything? bullshit. i can't tell a tase handstyle from one of gus or alens? hahahaha right.had nothing against anyone until you all talked shit. oh well more to do at night. am i on meds? fuck yeah. for real i got mad different personalities. too much acid i think. youre thinking of other people too, cause all i ever said was tase could burn me and gus and alens shit was ugly, you know the rest from there........and what the fuck, i paint like 4-5 nights out of the week. pretty ridiculous to say shit like why don't you go paint. i do...

and what the fuck did you think was going to happen when you go to someones town, blow spots, diss heads that would stomp you (ahem, that tunnel shot "when it was too dark") then talk mad shit on the net? I was like the 4th person to diss your bullshit. why don't you go cry to them. ya'll don't have shit running anymore, cuase like 6 people dissed you guys. your'e crying to me because you can on the net.

oh oh oooooo whoaaaa oh oh oh whooooaaa

u got the right stuff baby...love the way you turn me on ..the right stuff...

first kiss was a sweet kiss

second kiss had a twist

third kiss and fourth kiss i dont wanna miss.. i can see it in your walk tell by the way u talk.. see it in everything u do...you got the right stuff.

Archived