the JACK OFF ON A GIRLS FACE thread.

mmmm..tacos

Guest chicken bone

Re: i've got a story..

Originally posted by !@#$%

so my good friend ***** is hangin out with this girl who had a boyfriend.

things were getting hot, they were fooling around in her apartment while her man was out of town

things were getting, uh, down to business..they get naked and she's like "no! i can't do this...i can't have sex with you"

so he is begrudgingly accepting

she says...well, maybe there is something we can do

he was ready for anything i guess..

she's all no no, just forget about it..

and of course, he's prodding her to tell him what she wants..

so finally, she's like

ok..you choke me while you're masturbating and i want you to come on my face..

aaaahahahhaha

so ***** said he was down..

i guess the story wouldn't be quite so funny...

if another friend of mine hadn't been in the same situation with the same girl

(only this time she was single)

and she makes the same request..

damn! superfreak junkie girls off the hizzie

Man, thats kinda fucked up, sounds like she was raped or molested before and she needs to re-enact the scene everytime to get off.. I wouldn't be surprised... That sucks if i'm right, but if not then choke away!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

like 3weeks ago, my now ex was sucking my off and i was about to bust and im totally into pulling out and going on her face, so im getting ready and the first pulse goes right the fuck up her nose, straight shot! and the rest is on her face, but she was blowing her nose and was all fucked up from it for like a half an hour. it was great..

Originally posted by From Autumn

i swear this story is true....my boy scott made his girl get in an ice cold bath, cubes and all, freezing in this tub....so 20 minutes later she gets out with her lips all blue and shit, body freezing cold and he proceeds to fuck her "dead" body. she had to lay on the floor perfectly still to make it more realistic. then im pretty sure he sent her home. the fucked up part is that this isnt some random girl, this is his girlfriend of almost 2 years. he says he is so bored of fucking her he needed something new, and just wanted to see if she was dumb enough to go for it. for the life of me i cant figure out why he doesnt just break up with her if he is all that bored.

holy shit....im never hanging out with you again. fucking psycho.

curse me for coming home early 'cuz i'm too cheap to spend money!

so this thread is pretty funny. that dead girl story is hilarious, true or not. I wanna bump because I know enough people have had to jack off into girls' faces. I laugh beacause I've had to do it for almost 5 minutes, the whole time the girl is talking, encouraging me and shit. I wonder what it feels like for them...? Hilarious!

Guest Dr. Doom

I used to go with this girl that was crazy about having jizz all in her grill! It was so fucking ill for probably the first 5 times and then I started feeling like a sick perverse fuck! Whatever man! Oh yeah...........can't forget titty fucking some hoop pierced 34 DDD's!!!!!! And then shooting it straight on her face! ;) Now that's memories!

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I had sex standing on my head, with no hands, feet propped up against a wall. Shit was illin' son. Mad difficulty factor too, I only managed a few thrusts before I collapsed. Beer,

El Mamerro

ha ha ha ha ha......

even if it isnt true, its still a funny thought..

i did it once..chick was laying back on the bed and i was sitting on her stomach fucking her mouth. anyway, after a while i just pulled out and started jerking off. she knew what was about to happen but she hadnt done it before so maybe she was kinda curious (yeah sure)..so yeah i fucken busted tonsil topping over her nose, chin and the corner of her mouth..after i was done, i tried wiping all the cum off her face and she thought i was trying to wipe it into her mouth !.....she freaked out like "DON'T !!!" and ran to the bathroom. i fell asleep.

hello.

ive done it a few times...

i find it amusing that women will let or even like it when you do this to them...

one time it was cause the condom broke so i instantly pulled out and she turned around and put it in her mouth. few minutes later she pulled it out of her mouth and splat! all over the face. she was all giggling too.

Originally posted by From Autumn

ah come on tyler, dont be afraid, its not like i was the one who threw this broad in the tub.

i'll bet everyone has some funny butt sex stories...dont even pretend like you have never tried to give her the old sneak attack without warning :::::yipe!!::::

no. no i havent actually.

good little quote from my friend on the matter of going down the dirt track " if you get tired of the first hole, somethings wrong with you."

Archived