Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mmmm..tacos

the JACK OFF ON A GIRLS FACE thread.

Recommended Posts

my ex girlfriend asked me to jack off on her face...she looked up at me with porn eyes and opened her mouth and i jacked off on her face as she touched her own breasts.

 

anybody have any good jack off on a girls face stories?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i used to do the hoodini on my ex all the time. she would fall for it everytime. heh stupid girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shoulda busted her in the fucking nose.

 

give 'er the 'ol strawberry shortcake

 

gehaw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've got a story..

 

so my good friend ***** is hangin out with this girl who had a boyfriend.

 

things were getting hot, they were fooling around in her apartment while her man was out of town

things were getting, uh, down to business..they get naked and she's like "no! i can't do this...i can't have sex with you"

so he is begrudgingly accepting

she says...well, maybe there is something we can do

he was ready for anything i guess..

she's all no no, just forget about it..

 

and of course, he's prodding her to tell him what she wants..

so finally, she's like

ok..you choke me while you're masturbating and i want you to come on my face..

aaaahahahhaha

so ***** said he was down..

 

 

i guess the story wouldn't be quite so funny...

if another friend of mine hadn't been in the same situation with the same girl

(only this time she was single)

 

 

and she makes the same request..

 

damn! superfreak junkie girls off the hizzie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's cool. I had a girl I choked all the time. Hell, I slapped her enough, too. It got to the point where the only times we sexed were after (or rather, during) a big fight. She loved it. I would spit on her while I jacked off in her face. In the bushes, by the park bench, in my basement - whatever. I used to choke her til she cried.

 

 

the problem is that I think I might be desensitized. I need a freak, if anything. lol. jk, of course. i think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest binnki

bustin a nut in an unsuspecting hoz eye is the funniest godam thing in the entire world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Weapon X

the problem is that I think I might be desensitized. I need a freak, if anything. lol. jk, of course. i think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Weapon X

that's cool. I had a girl I choked all the time. Hell, I slapped her enough, too. It got to the point where the only times we sexed were after (or rather, during) a big fight. She loved it. I would spit on her while I jacked off in her face. In the bushes, by the park bench, in my basement - whatever. I used to choke her til she cried.

 

yup yup. we know people like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Weapon X

I need a freak, if anything.

 

as if wearing sunglasses wasn't freaky enough! :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy

once i was jerking off and some of my spunk landed on my neck.:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've done all those things to girls, some of them hoes just got a freaky deaky thing goin on. the choking part i can't do, just turns me off, i don't associate giving pain while having sex except when i'm hurting her with dennis smashing in and outta regina, now that gets me going. i love it when girls let out that little "ow!' or a quick "no!...no!", but you can tell they mean yes yes!!!. that shit is the bombdiggety.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

pornstarintrainingoner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ragsoe505

the choking part i can't do, just turns me off, i don't associate giving pain while having sex except when i'm hurting her with dennis smashing in and outta regina, now that gets me going.

 

werd.

 

and the dennis and regina thing is fucking hilarious :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boring responses so far

 

Kind of unrelated, whatever:

A friend of mine took two kids to get a hooker in a lovely part of town. The hooker they got was a man, which wasn't realized until a good 20-or-so seconds of simultaneous ass and face-fucking. Fortunately those unbiased gentlemen didn't give a shit.

 

I'm not sure if they jacked off on "its" face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest duh-rye-won

a kid i went to school with

 

came in his girls mouth and she choked really bad. i think it got like up in her sinuses or something and she went into the bathroom to cough/puke in the sink. he fucked her from behind while she was bent over the sink. classy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<span style='color:darkblue'>after giving me head in the bathroom, my girl went to class with some of my "spunk" on her chin we're in the same class and i hear her friend go..."hey whats that on ur chin?" and before my girl could react her friend had whipped it off already and was like " hey this looks like tapioca pudding!" and persists to put in her mouth and swallow.... well me just telling my homeboys what happened we all looked in amazingment and laughter as my girl presisded to tell her..."uh that was my boyfriends sperm.".... freaks..go figure...:D</span>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a girl i know chugged a quarter of a bottle of vodka in a park and then asked me to fuck her face..so i did and then she pulled down her pants and told me to fuck her hard...she screamed "deeper..deeper"...and i fucked her so hard she bled..but she said.."dont worry about it..it happens all the time"..haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak
Originally posted by i~hear~voice

<span style='color:darkblue'>after giving me head in the bathroom, my girl went to class with some of my "spunk" on her chin we're in the same class and i hear her friend go..."hey whats that on ur chin?" and before my girl could react her friend had whipped it off already and was like " hey this looks like tapioca pudding!" and persists to put in her mouth and swallow.... well me just telling my homeboys what happened we all looked in amazingment and laughter as my girl presisded to tell her..."uh that was my boyfriends sperm.".... freaks..go figure...:D</span>

 

the question is whether i believe that or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×