I AM GOING TO MURDER THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kilo7-

Glad to hear it all worked out in the end.

Good thing there's a few helpfull heads around 12oz.

Hell yeah, you especially among them. Quick question: Which Windows would you recommend emulating with VPC? 98? 2000? NT?

Pistol: Seriously? Let's hope employers think the same when I get there...

!@#$%: Aw shucks, thanks. Glad that someone enjoyed my pain and misery. Beer,

El Mamerro

• 4 weeks later...
Guest imported_Tesseract

uh oh....Smells like Uncompressed dopeness to me....i'm sure it kicks ass so i only have to wish it finds the recognition it deserves...dope cover bro, even better content i pressume...good luck with everything!

Thanks for the nice words guys... as soon as the video goes on sale, I'm putting out a 2nd trailer to respark interest after the long delays. Oh yeah, and there will be a spinfactor.com site soon to get more info on it and order, etc.

Izze, I didn't find a personal e-mail on your site, so I sent it to the general e-mail address on the Contact section. Let me know if you got it bro. Beer,

El Mamerro

WHAT A FUCKING SHITMASTER. Fucking registered it less than a month ago, I knew I should've done it sooner when it was available. He is a horrible monster and I pray for his death. And the death of his pets too.

Might have to be spinfactorvideo.com then. Arghballs. As for the site, it's gonna be all mine for a while, until the sale of the video wanes out and there's no further use for it (bboy videos sell hot for about 2-3 months, then sales decrease dramatically after the next hot video comes out and the bootleggers get to work), at which point I'll hand it over to Keebla (the event promoter).

This video is so dope, there's footage of whale erections. It doesn't get any iller than that. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

This video is so dope, there's footage of whale erections. It doesn't get any iller than that. Beer,

El Mamerro

HAHAHAHHAAHA

I WONDER WHAT JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME HAS TO SAY ABOUT THAT!?!?!

Archived