Hey, it's ok...swap the "G" for a "C" and you got CREY!

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

hmm.

i will say i was a little curious what that piece was. went has been doing good graff for a long time. seeing those letters together like that bugged me out i admit though. no big deal it isnt like the guy is trying to write CREY.

hews, i wouldn't start talking trash about grey though.

and DANFIELDING, do you mean to tell me that having a kid makes you more significant in graffiti? you need to stop criticizing peoples appearance and think a little bit about what the fuck graffiti is.

Take his advice :cool:

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

ALERT handed out that monkeypunch huh?....

...then he got his midget bald ass knocked to the ground by yours truly. he had to have THREE of his friends back him up. mokey is definitely the propper term here. i dont give a fuck how much of a "og king" he is, or how rad his handstyles are...when fabio sees him again, he will be very kind and pacifist to him. (psyche)

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

hey popgunwar.

you are fuckin tripping. i never see you at places. stop bragging about shit other people actually do all the time. (except getting thier car towed, you can brag about that one)

i know it was about clubs you dumb fuck, i got the quote from that thread. This thread was an attempt to pull someones card to appease someone else, and I just wanted to point out that the writer whose whole persona and life you dickride so hard was actually pulling your card. :idea:

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by I am Fabio

...then he got his midget bald ass knocked to the ground by yours truly. he had to have THREE of his friends back him up. mokey is definitely the propper term here. i dont give a fuck how much of a "og king" he is, or how rad his handstyles are...when fabio sees him again, he will be very kind and pacifist to him. (psyche)

Hmmmmm. i wonder if you are who i think you are?

Originally posted by boogie hands

holy cow....you kids need girlfriends....

...then again that would require time out from the constant ball rubbing...

:lol:

someone needs to repost the fucking piks... or stab someone... some shit...

close this crap..

:D

Archived