Hey, it's ok...swap the "G" for a "C" and you got CREY!

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn Bro! Your quick to point out someone on the jock! First of all, The piece dose'nt even say GREY, it says C-REY. It was done by WENT for his son C. Rey. If GREY had a problem with it maybe he would approach WENT as apposed to you posting this shit twice. Im not gonna sit here and "Stick-Up" for WENT simply because HE DOSE"NT NEED ME TO! MOTHERFUCKERS ALWAYS WANT TO TALK ABOUT BITTING WHEN THEY DON"T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING ARTFORM!

FOR ALL THE HATERS!

I WRITE...

HEWS ONE

DVSlicin'

AActive

DFLegion

2002 Ya'll

Originally posted by HEWSISM

Damn Bro! Your quick to point out someone on the jock! First of all, The piece dose'nt even say GREY, it says C-REY. It was done by WENT for his son C. Rey. If GREY had a problem with it maybe he would approach WENT as apposed to you posting this shit twice. Im not gonna sit here and "Stick-Up" for WENT simply because HE DOSE"NT NEED ME TO! MOTHERFUCKERS ALWAYS WANT TO TALK ABOUT BITTING WHEN THEY DON"T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING ARTFORM!

FOR ALL THE HATERS!

I WRITE...

HEWS ONE

DVSlicin'

AActive

DFLegion

2002 Ya'll

<span style='color:red'>Who cares if it says "C-REY." It looks like "Crey" and thats just "gay."

Who cares if it says "C-REY"....It looks like "CREY" and thats just "GAY."</span>

oh yeah shit i double typed that one too. i guess my jittery fingers tend to annoy people.

:::::::sigh::::::::

YAY.

compare this dick!

hey who gives a fuck what it said!grey gay! my fuckin paa paa .went comes off a 100 times stronger than grey?not everyone is some emo fag that paints old reas letters and has daddy pay for his life of boring graffiti! some writers have kids and lives . not a fuckin andy worhal haircut and an ego the size of ron jeremys cock.if your not grey that talked that shit then get off his dick ! and if you do jock him be sure to go to new york and suck some west side brooklyn cock with josh!

oh ya and never dis something you cant do cause karmas a bitch!

Guest o.g.sofa1
YO!STOP TRYING TO CAUSE BEEF,NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.MY BROTHER WAS SIMPLY DOING A PIECE FOR MY NEPHEW,YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP VIOLATING BRINGING MY BLOOD INTO THIS SHIT!!!!!:mad:

• 6 months later...

hmm.

i will say i was a little curious what that piece was. went has been doing good graff for a long time. seeing those letters together like that bugged me out i admit though. no big deal it isnt like the guy is trying to write CREY.

hews, i wouldn't start talking trash about grey though.

and DANFIELDING, do you mean to tell me that having a kid makes you more significant in graffiti? you need to stop criticizing peoples appearance and think a little bit about what the fuck graffiti is.

Guest willy.wonka

i dont see any pictures, but if it looks like the same style, then thats gay.

you guys ever see OPE?

looks like cope without the C

Re: uh hu......

Originally posted by shaky neil

well first off.. the fliks dont show up and second of all popgunwar is a sucker and should keep his mouth shut before he gets punked in the back of the head again.

calling people out isnt going to gain you a friendship with grey so you should leave the card pulling to people who have the credit to do so...

1. the flicks are old, most likely expired like you.

2. popgunwar used to talk too much, but i know the story and he got lightly tapped in the back of the head by an old man with lotsa rep. woopdee.

3. try to "punk" popgunwar again. he is afterall only 18 and 5'6" 130lbs. hes also a straight edge pacifist.

4. popgunwar doesnt need to jock grey to gain his friendship. grey likes popgunwar's solid lines. and popgunwar likes grey's hair.

5. popgunwar is crime and you are talk.

6. and pulling cards? more like pulling moves.

7. talk amongst yourselves.

8. i am tough.

9. i am fabio.

Re: Re: uh hu......

Originally posted by I am Fabio

1. the flicks are old, most likely expired like you.

2. popgunwar used to talk too much, but i know the story and he got lightly tapped in the back of the head by an old man with lotsa rep. woopdee.

3. try to "punk" popgunwar again. he is afterall only 18 and 5'6" 130lbs. hes also a straight edge pacifist.

4. popgunwar doesnt need to jock grey to gain his friendship. grey likes popgunwar's solid lines. and popgunwar likes grey's hair.

5. popgunwar is crime and you are talk.

6. and pulling cards? more like pulling moves.

7. talk amongst yourselves.

8. i am tough.

9. i am fabio.

well said

Archived