INSANE CLOWN POSSE

Guest professor poopatronic

even cooler than crazy town. those dudes are just thugs, straight up. ICP mob, what! skillz to pay tha billz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remi Martin

insane clown possey should be shot and dragged through the streets,

they are like a tragic britney spears crossed with jerry springer crossed with kiss crossed with limp bizkit crossed with mc hammer in his thug faze sound,

good god, you guys didn't actualy think i was serious did you? ICP IS THE WORST FUCKING BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Breakinblazer2000:

on the subject of eminem, yeah hes pop now and yeah hes all mtv and shit, but you cant deny that he has real lyrical skills and if mtv scoops him up and all this little bitch kids want to suck his dick, thats not his fault...his rhymes are still dope

yeah, you gotta buy everone else's cd to hear some real eminem shit. "game over" is a good example-hellbound remix-he tears that track up worse than anything ive heard from him. but get back on topic. icp are gay and should be tied to railroad tracks and ran over

I am posting this without reading one thing in the post.

ICP needs to be shot in the face. They are definatly one of the worst things to ever catch on. Worse then Michael Jackson's red and black leather jacket, the MC hammer look (Damn you got big pants), and even Marilyn Manson (at least you can think "If he can get Rose McGowen what the hell am I doing wrong.")

i was cleaning out my room and found one of there cd's in my room, so i poped it in my cd player and wondered why the hell i ever liked these guys. yeah some of the shit's funny but most of it is just fucking dumb!

I knew it was time to stop hanging out with the kids I was hanging out with when they started listening to ICP all the time. I couldnt even sit through a whole damn song...its garbage. that was 2 years ago...I'm suprised they're still around....

Guest dBUSH

I thought they were a joke or some shit- like Adam Sandler or Ray Stevens type shit. Then I found out people were actually taking these bozo's (heh) seriously and then I think I understood how Charles Whitman might have felt- 'There's an ICP fan!!'

Archived