• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kettiecat

WHERE IS DIRTY HABIT?

mabye he went out and found a life

or mabye not

he came to my area to visit. gotta go though ..i hafta clean my house so he doesnt think i'm a messy person. even though i am.

what if i was dirty habit, wouldnt that be real weird? thatd surprise even me. maybe ive been havign that whole fight club thign happenign to me and i dotn even know it.....wow....but thats not the case im just el bartizzo

Guest socrates

no...you're el drinko to me^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by sneak

and where are makros and aser1ine?

aser comes and goes

makros... well i have a theory on that but im not gonna say

Originally posted by WhenOne

makros... well i have a theory on that but im not gonna say

makros is kettiecat!!!

hahaha just kidding girl. it would be kinda cool to see that makros is really a girl.

dlush where you been? did you change your SN to hide from me or something? cause you know im gonna find you hahahaha and tell you about how my urine smells funny

I think aliens came and took him away to do anal probings....or maybe the men in the white suits finally caught up with him

Originally posted by Kettiecat

I think aliens came and took him away to do anal probings....or maybe the men in the white suits finally caught up with him

no....we are still looking for him as well.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

dlush where you been? did you change your SN to hide from me or something? cause you know im gonna find you hahahaha and tell you about how my urine smells funny

hahahah dude. how much i miss you telling me youyr urine smells. but i bet it's not as much as you missing how much i talk about my wet poo poo.

i have been busy like a fawker! i have this art show tomorrow night and i have been running around trying to get stuff done with collaboration and what not. and i got a new job...yay for me. and i have been working on short cuts. also not to mention tons of partying.

let have coffee sometime to chat. i need some.

.....hiding at the bottom of this thread.... just to debunk any kind of fictional statements or myths that could've been floating around, I in no way favor or oppose any of the aforementioned quotations. Please do not operate heavy machinery. Furthermore I disclaim all of the above and including this statement(s). Thank you for your inquiry, but at the point I can neither confirm nor deny Dirty's returning to and or leaving from the [12oz] forums.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this