WHERE IS DIRTY HABIT?

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WALE!pd

dlush where you been? did you change your SN to hide from me or something? cause you know im gonna find you hahahaha and tell you about how my urine smells funny

hahahah dude. how much i miss you telling me youyr urine smells. but i bet it's not as much as you missing how much i talk about my wet poo poo.

i have been busy like a fawker! i have this art show tomorrow night and i have been running around trying to get stuff done with collaboration and what not. and i got a new job...yay for me. and i have been working on short cuts. also not to mention tons of partying.

let have coffee sometime to chat. i need some.

• 3 weeks later...

.....hiding at the bottom of this thread.... just to debunk any kind of fictional statements or myths that could've been floating around, I in no way favor or oppose any of the aforementioned quotations. Please do not operate heavy machinery. Furthermore I disclaim all of the above and including this statement(s). Thank you for your inquiry, but at the point I can neither confirm nor deny Dirty's returning to and or leaving from the [12oz] forums.

Archived