Clipse is coming to my school.

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

So for about a week now I've known about rappers Clipse coming to my school to preform. I found out about last monday and last tuesday tickets sold out. I'm shit outta luck. Tomorrow is the big show.

Today I was walking to my 8th period class and I walk by the Center of Performing Arts(They built a huge theater, which is where clipse is performing.) when the door opens and two kids get kicked out and are screaming shit. so being the curious young buck that I am I happen to look in and I see what looks like Pharalle Williams of the neptunes, so I scream, "Yo Pharalle" and he turns and flashes me the NERD hand sign and shouts "yo." so I approach the CPA to go in and see if I can talk to him when this big bulky bastard rolls up and stands in the door way, "I'm sorry, you can't come in here, they're practicing now. Move before I am forced to move you."

I saw Pharalle at my school.

Has anyone else had anyone remotely famous come to their school?

**George Carlin is coming Oct. 26th.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

dayum

try and get in that clipse show... that shit should be dope

pharrel and the girl from philly on the real world were hangin at jim's on south the day after the neptunes show here...

Not saying I don't like the Neptunes, but your school has some seriously misplaced priorities if they're letting a group like "the Clipse" play at your school. Where is the educational value in listening to people jib jive about supposed criminal activities and 'sexual' exploits?

Originally posted by /-|3e|_____

Not saying I don't like the Neptunes, but your school has some seriously misplaced priorities if they're letting a group like "the Clipse" play at your school. Where is the educational value in listening to people jib jive about supposed criminal activities and 'sexual' exploits?

Well no...our "Center of Performing Arts" is like a major venue. You have to buy tickets through ticket master. So it's really like people book there, not my school. Which is kinda odd. But it's easy I guess, between Philly and Atlantic City.

People who have performed at my school:

weird al

jessica simpson

tony bennett

Dixie Chicks

and a thousand major country acts.

Archived