If you live by the ocean and do graffiti....

IwearPinkShirts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy shit thats funny, i seriously never thought i would hear about another writer who surfs.......funny, funny shit.......we have had good waves the last couple of days, just thought id rub it in......."im out for a killer bombing sesh bro!!!"

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest platapie

wow how many surfing writers are there hear? theres a real nice southerly swell for me and it is hitting nice and jus pushing these perfect lil barrels over this section its great. hit me up boogie hands. santaclaws4@yahoo.com

i longboard... i live inland and there aren't waves in lakes or anything... i've got the concrete wave to ride... i had some fat carves down 'Redhead Hill'... gotta love longboarding.

------------------

Webster

What's wrong? I don't Bite.

If you live near a sewage plant and write graffiti..what are you thinking? Instead of writing on walls, go poo-diving. And if you're around some decent radiation or chemicals, you can have purple piss and have a short mescaline trip whenever you use a cell phone, god you guys take the radiation for granted!

We got beaches round here, not many, like 2... but hardly any good waves, and no surfers. The bloods practicly own the beach, surfers would just get beat to death if the got caught up surfin.

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived