Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IwearPinkShirts

If you live by the ocean and do graffiti....

....you should die. You worthless fuck. Go surf. And if theres no waves, go snorkle...and if it's "too cold" go get a good REALM© Neoprene wetsuit ya harpie wussass and get in the water. God you ocean fuckers take it for granted. I'll be surfing real soon!

if you live near the desert and write grafitti you suck too...go play in the sand man!!! there's sand all around you and you're painting on walls?!?! go build a sand castle! well...im getting my own sandbox soon

and if you live in antarctica and do graffiti, what do you think your doing?. go out there and get some frost bite you fucks.. i swear you guys take that -30 degree weather for granted.

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

holy shit thats funny, i seriously never thought i would hear about another writer who surfs.......funny, funny shit.......we have had good waves the last couple of days, just thought id rub it in......."im out for a killer bombing sesh bro!!!"

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest platapie

wow how many surfing writers are there hear? theres a real nice southerly swell for me and it is hitting nice and jus pushing these perfect lil barrels over this section its great. hit me up boogie hands. santaclaws4@yahoo.com

i longboard... i live inland and there aren't waves in lakes or anything... i've got the concrete wave to ride... i had some fat carves down 'Redhead Hill'... gotta love longboarding.

------------------

Webster

What's wrong? I don't Bite.

If you live near a sewage plant and write graffiti..what are you thinking? Instead of writing on walls, go poo-diving. And if you're around some decent radiation or chemicals, you can have purple piss and have a short mescaline trip whenever you use a cell phone, god you guys take the radiation for granted!

Guest professor poopatronic

you liar. i wish i surfed, but i live in the mounties.

We got beaches round here, not many, like 2... but hardly any good waves, and no surfers. The bloods practicly own the beach, surfers would just get beat to death if the got caught up surfin.

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

far rockaway, don't sleep kids

Originally posted by Vanity:

there's this thing on tv about hotdogs. i'm hungry.

I HATE THAT! ILL come home hungry and there wont be any food and therell be one of those carvel cake comercails.

Advertising = satan.

i was going to start talking shit but i changed my mind. ill save it for later

those pictures are nice, kind of makes me wish i was there...except for the guy with the mr.buzzcut hair.