Yard Dogz

TRAINWRECKER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 11 months later...

Gaurd dogs, huh? Is the whole yard fenced in? Theirs warehouses and other industries w/ signs that say guard dog inside, but never outside around here. I know of RR Police w/ canine units but I've never seen guard dogs in a yard. How big is this yard?

I have always heard of too many liabilities surrounding this. Everything from dogs getting out and biting random people to the dogs getting run over by trains...what kind of yard is this? around my way we only have stray dogs, which are sometimes even worse. i hate those damn things...

• 2 weeks later...

never seen this before. and it doesnt seem like that great of an idea. if its just having them rome around in a fence around the yard, whats stopping anyone from harming them or simply avoiding them to get into the yard.

if it was a person walking a dog around a yard, it still takes manpower and the noise of a dog would alert you faster than the crunch of a worker on the creep behind the train your painting.

Originally posted by TRAINWRECKER

Has anybody encountered guard dogs in a yard? I encountered a few last night... I was just wondering if that is a comon practice across the U.S. or it's just a Maryland thing>>

^^^^^^^^mabey you should limit your intake of ''shrooms'',,,what you saw were probably rabbitts, and nothing more....:dazed:

Archived