best movies to trip on

Guest Oram1

Guest Oram1

what movies have you seen when you were mad high that were a total trip...i seen matrix and end of days in theatres fucked up, but what other movies are good for a trip??

(i saw that cheerleading movie with kirsten dunst high too, but that wasnt much of a trip, just gave me an early burnout)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SayOne
Originally posted by EatMorGlue:

alice in wonderland definitely.

tru tru, you should see My Neighbor Totoro, man that movie is weird, rent it and get high or take some hits of dat gooshy , DMT (if you dont know what this is i'll post it if you want.) or shrooms. Its a cartoon but that shit is just weird , play it on mute with some trippy music on the backround and just let go..

im going to band mental invalid and beardo on this one.. and say..

fear and loathing, alice in wonderland, fantasia,

it all kinda depends on what kind of drugs your doing.. if your going to see a really fast type.. action packed movie.. take acouple hits of acid.. yeah.. thats fun. but i dont do drugs.

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

i saw 200 Motels the first time i did shrooms......

i laughed my ass off.

oh shit, with all the claymation and such... and the blow-up doll... I saw that trippin too, but like 10 years ago or someshit

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by fr8lover:

the cell is fucked up enough sober, i imagine itd be crazy stoned or tripping..

YOU HAVE NO IDEA ! woah that little fractal bit ! the horse ! damn i was crying.

Being John Malkovitch was crazy too.

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by platapie:

requiam for a dream thatll straighten you lil bastards up real qwik.

hey seeing the two bitches goin ass to ass made me wanna do heroin

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

FUCK!HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY CHOCOLATE FACTORY

willy wonka and the chocolate factory

thats what i was going to say, that moive is very interesting to watch under the influance of large mushroom doses

i dont do that shit anymore thats right SHIT but if i watch fear and loathing to this day it brings back all of those awful memories that movie is fuked up natural born killers was all right too but yeah some of those disney movies were goodstuff

Originally posted by AlphaMega:

What ever you do dont wacth FightClub it will tweak you out in a very bad way.Very,very,very,very Bad way.

my friends and me had a fight club for awhile.. it was just body shots though.. because were pussies.. but.. yeah.. that was fun...

see what movies do to us teens.. damn..

Archived