Your BIGGEST Fear

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WREK

midgets maaan...

and crazy white boys.......like that sniper dude, n those pale columbine kids...

man this is kind of off topic..but someone made a threat to "pull a columbine" this friday.i think its kind of funny.kinda weird.on the news and everything.well im gona just take the day off like almost everyone else.my fears are being trapped in small spaces.solitary confinement is my worst fear.

Originally posted by WhenOne

in all seriousness...

eels.

i fear those damned things more than anything else on this earth or beyond

i cant look at their faces without pissing myself

and their teeth... yick! yaaah! scary!

i hate hate hate eels!

id kill them all if i could!

dude one time me and my friends were swimming in the river, and i lifted upp this big rock with my foot and all of a sudden we started hearing this fucking clicking sound, it got louder and louder then when it was like right on us it happened again and we all got a MAD electrical shock! we were like what the fuck!?!? so we get out of the water and look down and there is this fucking EEL fucking convulsing, every time he would convulse we would hear the click. it was crazy shit, i didnt even know we had electric eels around here. we proceded to throw large rocks at it. that is all.

well hopefully this wont really effect me but if it does its kinda scary,

ok well i dont fully understand this myself so i am going to explain the theory to the best of my ability.

so the big bang happened, the energy was forced out creating the universe and every thing that exists, this energy is going awey from the big bang in a circle kinda like when you throw a stone into a pound and it makes ripples outward, ok now one theory is that the universe is going to start to fall back into itself, if this happens that means that everything is going to be jammed into a tiny area again, ok now all that matter being put into one place could casue something like a black hole leaving everything at the event horizion eternally trapped, no big bang a second time, another theory is a second big bang universe starts all over, ok one other theory i have read about says that the force of all this energy rushing into on place will cause it to all disappear yup dissapear the universe will no longer exist nothing will exist ther will be just nothing!

kinda fucked up isnt it, ther are other theorys about what will happen to the universe such as it will just stop its expansion and stay at one point, or maybe it will keep expanding and will eventually rip itself apart becuase of lack of matter to expand with, well since light only travels so fast only time will tell but hopefully someone will be watching the stars and will be able to tell.

hey if anyone has more insight in this or wants to add something please do. but i do feel this is kinda scary but not in hey i am scared i got to run awey sort of way more like in a hey thats way to much to think about my brain hurts and i probally dont want to know the answer about when all existence we cease to be!

but on the other hand i think people that are always happy are scary the are the most prone to snap at any given moment....

personally, i fear being alone

that's the biggest fear i have right now

its all good when you have someone to be with everynight

and wake up to every morning

but ive found that when things get bad

and its time to separate to clear your head

i go crazy and get really depressed

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by spectr

well hopefully this wont really effect me but if it does its kinda scary,

ok well i dont fully understand this myself so i am going to explain the theory to the best of my ability.

so the big bang happened, the energy was forced out creating the universe and every thing that exists, this energy is going awey from the big bang in a circle kinda like when you throw a stone into a pound and it makes ripples outward, ok now one theory is that the universe is going to start to fall back into itself, if this happens that means that everything is going to be jammed into a tiny area again, ok now all that matter being put into one place could casue something like a black hole leaving everything at the event horizion eternally trapped, no big bang a second time, another theory is a second big bang universe starts all over, ok one other theory i have read about says that the force of all this energy rushing into on place will cause it to all disappear yup dissapear the universe will no longer exist nothing will exist ther will be just nothing!

kinda fucked up isnt it, ther are other theorys about what will happen to the universe such as it will just stop its expansion and stay at one point, or maybe it will keep expanding and will eventually rip itself apart becuase of lack of matter to expand with, well since light only travels so fast only time will tell but hopefully someone will be watching the stars and will be able to tell.

hey if anyone has more insight in this or wants to add something please do. but i do feel this is kinda scary but not in hey i am scared i got to run awey sort of way more like in a hey thats way to much to think about my brain hurts and i probally dont want to know the answer about when all existence we cease to be!

but on the other hand i think people that are always happy are scary the are the most prone to snap at any given moment....

And somewhere during the expansion of the universe, God created punctuation. Anyways, whatever theory holds true, you'll be long dead before any of it happens.

Here, knock yourself out.

Im with Pilau and Uncle Boy, I can't fathom the thought of being stuck, unable to move, under something large and underground. The one thing that bothers me the most about 9/11 is thinking about people who didn't die in the collapse, but rather slowly died while trapped under the rubble. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by composure

personally, i fear being alone

that's the biggest fear i have right now

its all good when you have someone to be with everynight

and wake up to every morning

but ive found that when things get bad

and its time to separate to clear your head

i go crazy and get really depressed

i feel ya dog, im really bad with jealousy too i cant stand that stuff. it hurts in ways you cant stop. ouch!

Guest willy.wonka

^^ that scares me too.

flying to the mainland and my plane going down like that tom hanks movie..i believe its "cast away" good to watch before getting on a airplane

drowning at the beach..cause i get that a lot at the beach..almost drowned more times than i can remember..but hey, thats no biggie.."really"

God saying "fuck it.i should have never started this project."

i dont really know what my biggest fears are.might be a moment thing for me, but i think about sharks and how fast and unpredictable they are

fear is the mind killer.

Originally posted by Weapon X

you people who are afraid of sharks. you disappoint me. yeah, just let the media brainwash you. it's you type of people who have led to the near extinction of species such as the mighty grizzly, the majestic shark, and the humble wolf.

I didn't say I wanna kill 'em. I just don't wanna be swimming in the ocean and have one come take a bite and then realize that I'm not worth eat'n, ( not enough fat content ) let go and leave me float'n in the ocean with a big ass chunk missing.

Guest illwill

i think my biggest fear would be to die amongst strangers. when i die, i hope im atleast with someone i care about, hopefully someone i love. and i fucking hate aligators, i wouldnt want them all dead or anything, but i grew up near swamps and shit. aligators scare the hell out of me. i hate crocodiles equally.

Originally posted by illwill

i fucking hate aligators, i wouldnt want them all dead or anything, but i grew up near swamps and shit. aligators scare the hell out of me. i hate crocodiles equally.

Word! I think they're more aggressive than sharks. Grab ahold of a leg and do that death roll shit............ fuck that.

Guest --zeSto--

^^ haha!

My biggest fear is loosing teeth.

Not from old age or anything,

but having them knocked out in some brutish manner.

As long as I can keep old chopper.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived