Your BIGGEST Fear

el barto

not limited to one but whatever scares the shit out of you.

mine is being emotionally hurt, well that kinda falls into the whole fear of being out of control. im constantly skaetched in my head, over analyzing everything and letting my mind get the best of me so im not unprepared when shit goes down. all these crazy thoughts have been running through my head lately but i just have to distance myself and hopefully be prepared.

now you go!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im on your level barto, i always worrying bout things. even if its a minor thing ill think bout it in my head and make it out to be a major thing. bit of a fear. also, heights :o

umm

-richard simmons , ( im serious..i had a nightmare about him once)

-being followed /chased/etc....

-yes, being emotionally hurt. ..

-oh and santa clause( i swear he looks like a child molester when my mom use to make me and my sis take pics with him at the mall wehn we were little. i am crying in every pic..bahh i was such a pussy)

-dying suddenly and not being able to do all i wanted and telling people how i felt about them

...hmm i dont know. i have bunch of lil fears i guess.

i dont really care about dying, i mena id love to go peacefully, but what can i do bout that? ive always thought that it is certain i will die before im 30. i dont know why, it could be a shallow way to get attention, or me beign afraid of being old, or not wanting to plan ahead, but i dont think so. i think it will just happen. ill probably be wrong though. hehehe

Originally posted by dELiSs

umm

-richard simmons , ( im serious..i had a nightmare about him once)

-being followed /chased/etc....

-yes, being emotionally hurt. ..

-oh and santa clause( i swear he looks like a child molester when my mom use to make me and my sis take pics with him at the mall wehn we were little. i am crying in every pic..bahh i was such a pussy)

-dying suddenly and not being able to do all i wanted and telling people how i felt about them

...hmm i dont know. i have bunch of lil fears i guess.

So being chased by Richard Simmons dressed in a Santa costume is essentially your ultimate nightmare.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

being buried alive

being in the ocean and like being attacked by some sorta of sea creature..like a shark or humogno sea lizard

being stranded in like a desert or some shit

being dragged down a hole

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

So being chased by Richard Simmons dressed in a Santa costume is essentially your ultimate nightmare.

Technically, I think it's not being able to tell people what it felt like to die suddenly while being chased by an emotionally hurtful Richard Simmons dressed as Santa...

a lot of baggage indeed

in all seriousness...

eels.

i fear those damned things more than anything else on this earth or beyond

i cant look at their faces without pissing myself

and their teeth... yick! yaaah! scary!

i hate hate hate eels!

id kill them all if i could!

Guest Pilau Hands

being buried alive, or becoming a quadriplegic

either way ... not having the ability to move ... drives me nuts. i go crazy when i can't get my ring off my finger

Guest uncle-boy

-knowing one of my loved ones is being hurt, and i cant do anything about it.

-being trapped under ground in a small space

-being stuck out at sea with a huge shark

-going to PRISON

-being comepletely lost.

-accidently killing someone

Archived