Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
el barto

Your BIGGEST Fear

not limited to one but whatever scares the shit out of you.

mine is being emotionally hurt, well that kinda falls into the whole fear of being out of control. im constantly skaetched in my head, over analyzing everything and letting my mind get the best of me so im not unprepared when shit goes down. all these crazy thoughts have been running through my head lately but i just have to distance myself and hopefully be prepared.

now you go!

Guest krie

im on your level barto, i always worrying bout things. even if its a minor thing ill think bout it in my head and make it out to be a major thing. bit of a fear. also, heights :o

umm

-richard simmons , ( im serious..i had a nightmare about him once)

-being followed /chased/etc....

-yes, being emotionally hurt. ..

-oh and santa clause( i swear he looks like a child molester when my mom use to make me and my sis take pics with him at the mall wehn we were little. i am crying in every pic..bahh i was such a pussy)

-dying suddenly and not being able to do all i wanted and telling people how i felt about them

...hmm i dont know. i have bunch of lil fears i guess.

i dont really care about dying, i mena id love to go peacefully, but what can i do bout that? ive always thought that it is certain i will die before im 30. i dont know why, it could be a shallow way to get attention, or me beign afraid of being old, or not wanting to plan ahead, but i dont think so. i think it will just happen. ill probably be wrong though. hehehe

Originally posted by dELiSs

umm

-richard simmons , ( im serious..i had a nightmare about him once)

-being followed /chased/etc....

-yes, being emotionally hurt. ..

-oh and santa clause( i swear he looks like a child molester when my mom use to make me and my sis take pics with him at the mall wehn we were little. i am crying in every pic..bahh i was such a pussy)

-dying suddenly and not being able to do all i wanted and telling people how i felt about them

...hmm i dont know. i have bunch of lil fears i guess.

So being chased by Richard Simmons dressed in a Santa costume is essentially your ultimate nightmare.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

being buried alive

being in the ocean and like being attacked by some sorta of sea creature..like a shark or humogno sea lizard

being stranded in like a desert or some shit

being dragged down a hole

some but certainly not limited too,

shark attack

drowning

spiders....fucking nasty little creatures if you ask me

failing to succeed.

I freak out whenever i feel constrained, like if my clothes are all bunched around me or someone is holding me down or i'm trappe din a small space...that shit is scary

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

So being chased by Richard Simmons dressed in a Santa costume is essentially your ultimate nightmare.

Technically, I think it's not being able to tell people what it felt like to die suddenly while being chased by an emotionally hurtful Richard Simmons dressed as Santa...

a lot of baggage indeed

- getting my shoes dirty. why do i trudge through filth for a straight letter when I have brand new shoes on?

- admitting I have an alcohol problem and doing something about it.

yeh a crazy one was crawling on my car today, i had to roll up- my windows and go really fast to get rid of it.

Guest platapie

will you stop beign a pussy you. we are DPC we arent affraid of shit cause we dont have time to do anythign but party!

in all seriousness...

eels.

i fear those damned things more than anything else on this earth or beyond

i cant look at their faces without pissing myself

and their teeth... yick! yaaah! scary!

i hate hate hate eels!

id kill them all if i could!

Originally posted by platapie

will you stop beign a pussy you. we are DPC we arent affraid of shit cause we dont have time to do anythign but party!

i think im afraid to party...dance party. ahhhhhhhhh

here it is: my biggest fear.

losing internet access at work.

i dont know what i would do without internet. i think id die.....

Originally posted by evilistic

buried alive

spiders crawling on me

others i cant remember right now.

an aussie that's scared of spiders? i have no animal/insect/fish related fears due to the de-sensitisation i got from growing up in oz

Guest Pilau Hands

being buried alive, or becoming a quadriplegic

either way ... not having the ability to move ... drives me nuts. i go crazy when i can't get my ring off my finger

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this