IVBombs

nawan

Still Here Bitch Niggaz....

arial huge deeppink

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp Jerkin Us Sonnnns Of Bitches!!!!

IVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

..R C N F A M I L Y..

Back By Popular Demand!!! Here To Address Funny Characters Like This Fake Gangsta Sage Quit Huging The Cizock U Fucking Herb... Your No King Never The Less All City... Get The Fuck Outta Here You Lowlife!!! Run When You See Me And Put Your Money In Your Sock Sonny....

REZOOOOO SKEEEED UP!!!!!! Thats My Word....

Ohhhh No Its The 5BKMOB. (Reaction:Madddd Shook) Sikkkkkkkkkeeeee!!!!

5 Bummy Kikessssssssss

You Cowards Don't Want It With Me....

IVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB OWNS 5BK!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mr. rezoivb

it seems that tre has putt my age and mental stability into question.....well i am at times foolish....and to the doubt of many i suffer no mental illness....naw u r a bastard i bring your shit and u dont show up.....give me back my lighter

Guest KAESONE

Extra Terrestrial

Hi my name is Joe, I am new to this thing called Gaffittiititiititi (I think thats what its called. I heard of this one tagger, I think his name was Cope2? I saw it in a video I saw because my big brother is cool. My mom bought me a yellow magic marker the other day. Its only dry-erase though :(. I met this kid the other day. He said he did graffiti too and he said his name was NAW. He wasn't very big he showed me what he "tagged up" and I said it looked like three big bubbles. He wasn't very nice after that... he took a lead pipe and hit me in the head! It hurt alot. He also was with this kid YUCKONEREONREONREORONER. He kicked while I was on the ground bleeding. As they were running away they were screaming "IVBMOB!IVBMOB!IVBMOB!IVBMOB!IVBMOB!" It was kinda scary and I have been having nightmare's since. Well thats all I had to say.

FUCK YOU... KILL LITTLE BABIES:D :D

mr es kay ee ARE teeeeeee

IVB DESCRIPTIONS...

:) = NAW

:D =kaes

:mad: =facet

:cool: =cir

:p = WENG 10 (GET ME??)

:dazed: =yuCK

:eek: = rezo

HAAAA...

damnn this page still upp????? yall need to get higher

Guest TOM HAGEN

naw shit is dope and he's destroying at the moment

that's about all i can say about this topic...

except "hang10" gotta get the fuck off ghost's "g"

and facet appears to have a tight little body

Guest hypa one$

FACET

FUCK THAT SHIT I HEARD FACET WAS HOT.....FACET GIMMIE A CALL I LIKE LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH....CANDLE LIGHT DINNERS....RACKING CANS AND BOMBING....RUNNING FROM COPS..........HOLLA AT A NIGGAH.....HYPA SNR...FDS...CKS...NGC

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

gusto with shoes-a-blingin.

naw straights are cool like the canal spot.

not so into the facet throws, a bit toy.

Guest hypa one$

HYPA....LIKE7...YOUK SNR 2003

I WAS ON CANAL TODAY CAUSING HAVOC AND LIKEY SEVEN POINTED OUT THIS NAW ROOFTOP...MAD PROPS TO NAW YOUR DOING YOU THING KID...

yeah, gay about the LACK OF PICTURES!! C'MON, GET WITH IT NOW! I heard start and insane went and did some fr8's, and that naw and hang10 killed BK with mops....well where are the flicks!? And where are the fred flicks? What, does he have no ups or something??

c'mon now....that's just cruel. :D

www.homestarrunner.com

www.homestarrunner.com

www.homestarrunner.com

• 3 weeks later...

why would you post just to talk about kids you dont even know? whoever is hating on the crew is gonna regret it cause ivb is full of chill fuckin kids, that hold it down. Talking shit about people you dont know online is just petty. Half of you little thuglettes prob dont even live in nyc, and thats where its at. Props to cali, and i dont realy know the deal with philly, but i heard is got history. But nyc is the real deal, adn all you see is real graff, from the streets. (sometimes under the streets) Ivb busts their ass in nyc to give you this visual d-lite, and risk their freedom. THey dont spend all day at "the spot" in fuckin vancuver painting an old whitewashed wall eating a picnic lunch. IVBs out painting, racking, and running from cops, under trains, up hundreds of feet in the air painting croweded roofs. Just for nyc, and if you herbs dont like it, then just go back to your suburbs, cause this is graff, not art suckkkkkazzz.

props to all the nyc heads that try, you dont have to bee good, to be nice.

oh and thats a pretty widely used g, on hangovers str8s, but yeah very ghost influenced, im glad you kids know who ghost. hang10 stopped writing graf (if he even started) so sorry, your gonna have to hate on someone else, fools.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived