IVBombs

nawan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by melvinakro

you kats are definitely blowing up manhattan. just becareful what you post on here, especially faces in pictures. and show some heart and take spots back. writers are like vulchers...they sense weakness..

acro

iight, thx for the heads up :rolleyes:

Guest mr. rezoivb

you kno what mr. naw...i think the i'm via brooklyn members are not being put up.....i feel you should be hit by a bus of 15 monkeys....is it because i vomit bullshit.....and how many people here aren't part of ivb....I SWEAR I JUST SAW A FLASHLIGHT....EVRYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP.....PIYYYYOOOOOOOO......IMMM NOT A TOY DA DA DUM DA DA DUM NOT YET AN EXPERT DA DUM DA DA DUM.....ALL I NEED IS TIME...TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.....GIVE ME BACK MY LIGHTER

Originally posted by Wiccans Suck

Yes, that would be Vyels, but SOMEBODY didn't give him any love on that because Vyels wasn't all "buddy buddy" with him last time they saw each other.

its a nice one too. i hope he posts the rest of it.

YEA I AGREE WITH REZO

AND THE JEWS AND THE WHITE MAN, WITH THE BROTHER, IS NOT BEING REPRESENENTATID EITHER... BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT, MY PEOPLES ARE UPSET, ..................... VERY UPSET, SO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.......OHHH SHIT i gotta be quiet, there was a flash light, and.... OH SON OF A BITCH THE FUCKIN TRAIN STOPPED OH SHIT,, WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO..... IS THAT FOR US? OH FUCK MAN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.....

nah it all good in the hood.... you damn kosher sandy mothert fucker!

and wiccans suck....?

i resent that rascist comment, against the sister hood of the brother hood of the allegations and tribulations, leading to the accusations , of all those offenders , that where suspenders....i rest my case

peace -johnny cochran

Re: and wiccans suck....?

Originally posted by fah-Q

i resent that rascist comment, against the sister hood of the brother hood of the allegations and tribulations, leading to the accusations , of all those offenders , that where suspenders....i rest my case

peace -johnny cochran

Shut up.

why you dissin me nigga,

yo cir, chill dude , i just want you to be down in 5bk... and i want to bobm with you man... why you gotta be a hata, just cause im down in all 5 boros, 5 boro kings man, you know my crew, cause thats what we are, all city kings, ya all heard of this...

nigga just chill , and can you and yuck PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ push 5bk?????? that would be mad hot son

Yes, that would be Vyels, but SOMEBODY didn't give him any love on that because Vyels wasn't all "buddy buddy" with him last time they saw each other.

Damn atleast someone understood thanks post that flick Vyels is ill

Guest KAESONE

KAESONE IVB IVB IVB IVB IVB IVB IVB IVB IVB IVB... Fuck you haters... And for that "other" Kaes kiss my ass ill fucking kill you...

Cir

Naw

Yuck

Start

Faset?

ET Mob :king:

P.S. "Fuzzy wuzzy wuza bear...."

Re: why you dissin me nigga,

Originally posted by sage 5bk

yo cir, chill dude , i just want you to be down in 5bk... and i want to bobm with you man... why you gotta be a hata, just cause im down in all 5 boros, 5 boro kings man, you know my crew, cause thats what we are, all city kings, ya all heard of this...

nigga just chill , and can you and yuck PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ push 5bk?????? that would be mad hot son

yo, sage, relax man, why would u want them to push it if they dont wanna? and then begging for them to push it just makes you look stupid man, stop making yourself look dumb :p

Originally posted by sage 5bk

^

hahhahahaha

Archived