whats your iq

dahighlifdhl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

135 on that, and I remember mom telling me I got a 137 when I was really little. Which means that test is obviously bullshit, cause all this drinking has certainly lowered it much more than 2 points. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

bzzzzzzzz. wrong. there is no test in the world that can measure your intelligence with a number. if i was a mathematical genius and you were a computer genius, which one of us is smarter?

bzzzz sir you are wrong its not telling you your overall intelligence its testing you in certain areas. how would you go about testing mathematical , picture assoctation and stuff of the likes with out a test? just have some joe blow tell you "yea you seem smart" when you test with the time limit it is accurate

Originally posted by willy.wonka

thats pretty damn close to einstiens iq there buggy boy..the test might be "pretty" accurate, but youre not.

true or not..it would make me luagh either way.

actually the test i took back as an undergarduate in college gave me a 177. i'm sure there's some sort of margin of error on these tests, and mamerro's score only differed by two points as well. so it should validate the efficiency of this test. i don't understand how one could lack accuracy by reporting their iq score. anyway, . i ignore 99% of the bullshit you put on this message board, so you can get off my nuts now.

as a side note, intelligence quotient isn't on a linear scale, and therefore shouldn't be used as means to compare one persons intelligence vs another's. for example: 100 is average, and 70 is retarded, the difference there is 30 points. however the difference of 190 and 160 is also 30, yet the difference is nowhere near as extreme as the difference between average and retarded. If they made a new method to measure intelligence that was on some sort of linear scale, it would provide a much more effetive means of comparing intelligence of two people

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by bug

actually the test i took back as an undergarduate in college gave me a 177. i'm sure there's some sort of margin of error on these tests, and mamerro's score only differed by two points as well. so it should validate the efficiency of this test. i don't understand how one could lack accuracy by reporting their iq score. anyway, . i ignore 99% of the bullshit you put on this message board, so you can get off my nuts now.

YOU DONT IGNORE SHIT BITCH...EITHER WAY. call it a little payback for following me around talkin your shit.

ok, i'll give it shot anyway and report back, i did one few weeks ago on-line, plenty of questions and timed, but i had to miss fucking questions that were too americano, like about nickels & dimes and lb's & oz's :mad:

but i got 137 anyway, which i felt ok about, cos i'm a goddamn moron :huh?:

Originally posted by WALE!pd

bzzzz sir you are wrong its not telling you your overall intelligence

therefore it is NOT AN INTELLIGENCE TEST.

answering 20 -30 - 40 - 100 questions will only show that you know the answers to those questions. the only conceivable way to measure ones intelligence would be to answer every single question man has every thought of (which would be infinite) - and we all know would that would be impossible

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

The test was obviously composed by amateurs - one of the questions did not offer the correct answer among the choices. There were also not enough questions and no time limit.

Agreed. All these online iq tests seem pretty inaccurate to me...in this one I think I noticed a few questions which required answers you just had to know, which wouldnt really require much mental faculty besides memory...I got a 135 on this one and a 170 on the iqtest.com one, so there's some obvious discrepancy...I guess that's what you can expect from some half assed internet iq tests.

What was that question where dude liked this number, but not this one , and this one but not that one all about?? Thats the first question that wasn't on the mensa pre-test that had me sayin "fuckit, I'm not even wasting my time". Still rocked a 136 which seems to be pretty good for this one. Whats even cooler is that I'm a "Visionary Philosopher" like Plato and shit. I believe that one cause when I'm high I come up with a grip of theories. Like check this, the other night I came to the conclusion that ancient Egypt, and ancient Greece, really had more advanced civilizations than we do now, but they were the actual "Sodom and Gamora (sp?)". Dope huh?

IQTest.com was a little more thorough (got a 155). So besides scores, what other kinds of personalities were out there according to that test?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

I believe that one cause when I'm high I come up with a grip of theories.

Holy shit, I've never heard of that ever happening to anyone.

I take it you're bieng sarcastic, but nobody I know can really relate. I was begining to think I was just weird. I prefer to chill by myself and watch the Discovery Channel and shit over sitting in a room full of stoners trying to carry on conversations. I just need to find a chick that likes to do the same thing.

Archived