whats your iq

dahighlifdhl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

sorry to spoil your guys *funny game but iq tests really dont mean shit. please beleive this hurt my ego big time when i read this. but ask any psychologist. theyve been found to be totally inaccurate. there really is no good and accurate way to measure IQ.

IQ tests are very outdated and really arnt being given by any ...respectable doctors. I could give you all the history behind it, but its really not worth it. Still though, it might be fun to see what i get. Dont really want to waste 15 minutes on something that is worthless, maybe in class tomorrow.

*edit

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

sorry to spoil your guys *funny game but iq tests really dont mean shit. please beleive this hurt my ego big time when i read this. but ask any psychologist. theyve been found to be totally inaccurate. there really is no good and accurate way to measure IQ.

IQ tests are very outdated and really arnt being given by any ...respectable doctors. I could give you all the history behind it, but its really not worth it. Still though, it might be fun to see what i get. Dont really want to waste 15 minutes on something that is worthless, maybe in class tomorrow.

*edit

IQ tests are not "inaccurate". They work fine for what they're measuring. There's just a lot of stuff they don't measure.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

IQ tests are not "inaccurate". They work fine for what they're measuring. There's just a lot of stuff they don't measure.

well do you know what theyre measuring?

hahahaha hellsatan is 12!!

edit to c.ass* i want to talk more about this, but i have school tomorrow. ill explain myself more then.

Guest willy.wonka

i got 132..but i agree..one of those questions didnt have a correct answer to it..and for all you people getting mad..looks like somebody got a low score.;)

i thought that this test wouldn't be accurate because there were too many questions that only required rote memorization of some useless fact or old adage. that doesn't necessarily imply strong cognitive skills. however, my score was pretty accurate with other tests that i have taken

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

there is no such thing as a "real one". there are many different forms of intelligence and none of those can be measured by a test

the kind of intelligence a IQ test rates can be measure by a test its not testing your street knowledge or art apreciation its testing certain mental subjects that can only be measure via testing like a IQ test this one on the net is bullshit if youve taken a real one you would understand its nothing like that

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by bug

thats pretty damn close to einstiens iq there buggy boy..the test might be "pretty" accurate, but youre not.

true or not..it would make me luagh either way.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

the kind of intelligence a IQ test rates can be measure by a test its not testing your street knowledge or art apreciation its testing certain mental subjects that can only be measure via testing like a IQ test this one on the net is bullshit if youve taken a real one you would understand its nothing like that

bzzzzzzzz. wrong. there is no test in the world that can measure your intelligence with a number. if i was a mathematical genius and you were a computer genius, which one of us is smarter?

Archived