Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dirtroad

Shopping carts?

Guest fr8lover

oh i think you cut some of it off when you scanned it...oh wait...yeah...wait? 8)

best thing to do is take those little ads from the front and or back and design your own ads at home i made the sesame street characters advertising weed and sex or i just flip it over and tag on the white backs of the ads..

Huh? What are you talking about Willy Wonka? I don't really understand what you are trying to say.

why do you have a sticker with a shopping cart? whoever told you that was cool should be in special ed.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

you should see some i used to have/put up.. forklifts!! they were hot.. just recently in print magazine...

Actually I feel those stickers. I wouldn't buy them though. I don't have any money. hey gouged out 3rd eye. You're retarded. Clearly dirt road has a sense of humor.

Gouged Out 3rd Eye, why diss something like this.. I don't do shit to try to be cool, I learned that I failed miserably at that in the 7th grade. I don't give a shit what you think, I am just trying to share some nonsense with the rest of the board. I have lots of other dumb stickers that I have made too. Stuff like bulls, men in suits with monitors for heads, chainsaws, bottles, babies in the embryonic state , Motorhead logo, astronauts, and other random stuff. Don't ask me what it means, ask the beer.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

hey man, don't sell them.. just go put them up and take over the world!! much better than financial gain..

Anti profit is great! I don't want money, just a little entertaining mail, and some SASE's if anybody wants me to send them stickers. Yeah, it's all for fun. If you aren't having fun, then get lost.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this