Pentagon Predators are hunting the sniper.

Con

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by fr8lover

the cats on law and order wouldve had this guy nabbed WEEKS ago.

amateurs.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Yeah but then there would have to be a second episode.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

i find the fact that the military is getting

involved under the guise that a 'civilian'

commander would be in charge a bit

and almost as disturbing as mr. sniper fuck.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

oh yeah, why the fuck are they just now checking military backgrounds and etc?

For someone to be cracking head shots from 200 meters out, and hitting the person in the first shot, a military background would be the first thing i start searching for...

No average person handles a rifle that well.

Actually, with the rifle they propose he's using, and the relatively short distances...

A dead, down syndrome infested calcified fetus with rigor mortis could twitch a few shots off more accurate than this guy.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i would think that there are just to many places to stake out. but each time shit happens, it seems like he is just barely escaping. two times ago, it was in front of a state trooper, the last one they are saying there are eye witnesses, i have heard descriptions, etc. i dont know how much longer he can go on, if his ability to get away keeps dwindling.

everyone knows he has only killed on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays, so since today is wednesday...

does anyone else wonder what this freak is doing right this very second. i mean, literally, as you are reading these words, what do you think he is doing? what do you think he is thinking? i get so intrigued by that...

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

i wonder if they are going to break out those black helicopters that are silent and can just hover in one place without moving. i hate those things.

any helicopter can hover in one place.....

and id like to see one thats completely silent..

and yea, inspector gadget wouldve popped this fucker with some kinda quickness.....but the real mastermind would have gotten away...

damn you dr. claw.......DAMN YOU!!!

"They" say that there is no such a thing as a silent helicopter. "They" also denied the existance of the stealth fighter for 20 years, even in the face of reliable sightings. Supposedly this is happening all over with the silent chopper...

Anyway, it's not hard to concieve, from what I understand, most of the noise from a helicopter is created by the back rotor, the little one on the tail used for stabilization. Something about it's contrary direction, compared to the big one on top, makes alot of noise due to the buffeting action of the wind.

I don't know enough about the aerodynamics of helicopter flight to totally endorse this idea but it's been said to me by smart people. None of them can explain why Sikorsky twin rotors still make noise, but...

The theory is, if you could eliminate the rotor noise and muffle the engine only as much as an average automobile you'd have a pretty sneaky airborne conveyance...

but yeah, that entire hovering thing is kind of old news for helicopters

Originally posted by BROWNer

i find the fact that the military is getting

involved under the guise that a 'civilian'

commander would be in charge a bit

and almost as disturbing as mr. sniper fuck.

I am right there with ya on this one BROWNer.

This is only the beginning of the government getting around that law.

Gov....master of the "grey area"

Originally posted by S@T@N

Actually, with the rifle they propose he's using, and the relatively short distances...

A dead, down syndrome infested calcified fetus with rigor mortis could twitch a few shots off more accurate than this guy.

um, the guys makin head shots from two hundred meters...?

I garuntee you couldnt hit a cow from there, hot shit.

Go outside, put your arm directly infront of you..stick your thumb up, look directly at it, and then put it down. All that area you just covered is a possible place for a bullet to go. You are taught breathing methods and etc to hold a gun that still to be precise...people dont aim at heads, they aim at bodies because its a bigger target..To make a head shot at 200 meters, you have to be trained. I know what im talkin about kiddo.

Oh yeah, heres your info on the "helicopter"

Military aircraft used to hunt sniper..

RC-7 Airborne Reconnaissance Low (ARL)

Primary function: Conduct low-profile, relatively inexpensive day/night surveillance. Provides near real-time airborne communications and imagery intelligence. Originally used for detecting drug operations.

Configurations: Currently there are three.

1. Forward-looking infrared sensor, infrared line scanner, daylight-imagery system

2. Conventional communications intercept and direction-finding payload

3. Imagery and communications intelligence payload and moving target indicator/synthetic aperture radar subsystems

Speed: 266 mph

Crew: Two pilots, four sensor operators

finally looking at the terrorist connection...

Investigators: Sniper witness not credible

Al Qaeda detainees in Cuba to be questioned

ROCKVILLE, Maryland (CNN) -- Authorities said Thursday that a witness who provided detailed information at the scene of the most recent Washington-area sniper shooting was not credible.

Investigators also say they intend to question al Qaeda detainees at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and elsewhere to see if they have information about the sniper attacks, government sources said Thursday. (Full story)

The man told authorities he had seen a cream-colored van with a malfunctioning taillight, that he saw a man shouldering a weapon and that the gun involved was an AK-74, a military assault rifle. The shooting happened Monday night outside a Home Depot store in Falls Church, Virginia.

But after further questioning by investigators, the witness admitted he had been inside the store and had not been a witness, CNN has learned.

Guest --zeSto--

^ oh man!

most of the detainees at Guantanamo Bay have been sitting in cages for months.

They probably dont even know they're in Cuba, let alone what's going on with the world.

I really think that they're looking at the wrong group.

I'm sorry to have to say it...

but there's no way an Arab man could sneak around like the sniper's been doing.

You know that everyone's got an eye out for the 'most likely suspect'.

you make a good point

but they are really clutching at straws now..

and as we've learned, not all Al Qaeda members are arab (yeah, 99.9% are...)

who knows, what the sniper is doing is extremely effective at the kind of tactics terrorists are known for

i read an article in a local paper last night that said there may have been a victim in september...

shot outside his liquor store (5 miles from the first shooting)

in the back, people saw the victim fall, but saw no shooter, no getaway

there is no known motive that the victim (he lived) or the police could ascertain

he was an arab man

i believe it occured on september 24th

the article also mentioned a sniper who operated outside of nyc's penn station in 1983..he killed 6 and i think wounded one..

he was never caught.

Guest --zeSto--

he's a strange creature this sniper.

Most of the classic 'bell-tower-snipers' will hit as many people as they can at once untill they get shot.

Those people have usually snaped and gone mental. They dont plan to excape.

This guy's modus operandi (I love that bit of latin) is totally different.

Also to seperate him from the traditional Al-Queda-esque terrorist,

he's picking off one wictim at a time. Al-Queda is all about bombs and mass killings.

Suicide/homocide bombers are also about large numbers. Even the old time IRA was about killing groups.

I dont consider an assasin to be a terrorist. They're just a killer, and the victim is pre-deternimed.

So once again, the modus operandi would paint this sniper to be a solo nut case.

after all, even with terror attacks, the terrorists believe that they are making a point.

(like anti-america or anti-church or anti-government) but this sniper couldn't possibly expect to support a cause.

(except as a round-about support for gun control)

inspector gadget would never be able to get the guy...he's a bumbling fuck up...penny and brain will solve the case and the cheif would give uncle gadget all the praise.

i'm sure this isn't a very good opinion with the families of the victims but i hope he goes out in a gale of bullets. we haven't had a full blown superstar-killer in a while...besides osama bin fishin.

Re: Re: Re: Pentagon Predators are hunting the sniper.

Originally posted by Con

Damn, I'm getting sniped at on the internet. I promise to hit Adams Morgan, Georgetown and 14th street more often and leave the trains alone. I've got a sharpie and 10 stickers that says so.

hahahahaha...

Archived