Ghost writer

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by *warmachine*

that shit was MAAAAAAAAAAD DOPE!!

yo my boy alex was all hard core g thug and my brotha from anotha motha Jamal was holding it down black panther stylin!

yo that gabby slut was maaad fine, i bet she was hella looose!! OOOOOH SHIT!

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by kristy

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/846/14513'>

i used to love that show, the first crush i ever had on a boy was one of the guys on that show...

does anyone remember that show on nickelodeon that was like if you said a certain word or phrase or something a bucket of green slim would be dumped on you?

yea.

you cant do that on television

you said "what" you got green slime dumped on you.

you said "water" you got water dumped on you.

it was also the show that alanis morisette got her break on..

she mustve been doing a good job sucking someone off.....she aint exactly a looker..

im betting she can suck a golf ball through a yard hose...

Originally posted by chozer

yea.

you cant do that on television

you said "what" you got green slime dumped on you.

you said "water" you got water dumped on you.

it was also the show that alanis morisette got her break on..

she mustve been doing a good job sucking someone off.....she aint exactly a looker..

im betting she can suck a golf ball through a yard hose...

omygod i have been trying to think of the name of that show for so long wow, i didnt think anyone would know what i was talking about...i used to sit there and watch that shit, kids incorporated, welcome freshman, hey dude, roundhouse...all that shit.

Originally posted by kristy

omygod i have been trying to think of the name of that show for so long wow, i didnt think anyone would know what i was talking about...i used to sit there and watch that shit, kids incorporated, welcome freshman, hey dude, roundhouse...all that shit.

how could i forget that show??

i used to love double dare.

if you were watching you cant do that on tv with those shows on around the same time, you mustve been watching the reruns of it....

i think i watched it the first time around.

i feel like such an old man at times like this.

I liked that show with that witch lady that used to summon that lantern jawn. She was all wiley like, jumping up and down and twitching her jawn. Shit was a little ill, I think her husband, Alex would come home and bring over jawns for supper and ish. One time she spilled some fuckin' lemonade, but they still became friends. Anyway, I'm about to play that jawn with the Plummer jawn and his brother that rocked those jawns. Peace out, and yeah, I still listen to Tribe Called Quest.

Archived