fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, im out!

mr.e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dBUSH

"Operator with an emergency break-through from you sister: 'Samson- It's Sheila. Mama fell-"

"Shut up bitch!"

"C'mon just a quickie- for old times sake."

"No no! She's looking, she looking!"

Originally posted by fr8lover:

THEY HAD NUNCHUCKS, BOLOS...

KILLER FELT THE WRATH MAN, THE WRATH OF THE NUNCHUCKS.

aaaaaaaahahahhahahhahahaha......i completly forgot about that..........dave chapel is a much slept on comic genius.....though the whole robin hood men in tights thing could have had something to do with it........

"ever see the stars??"

"ever see them........ON WEEED!!!!"

oh shit......the impact of such a ridiculous movie is amazing.......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

did someone go and stick their fucking nose where it didnt belong (again!!?) the worlds cold naw'mean...

ya damn skippy i did. and thanks for lobbying for me seeking, well for a while anyway, but you people act like youre above the shit-talking and politics. ya'll are just like us.

Originally posted by mr.e:

but you people act like youre above the shit-talking and politics. ya'll are just like us.

of course we're just like everyone else...

it's just the internet man. someone didn't diss your wholecar. slow the fuck down and get some life over with. it should make a bit more sense by then. that's all i can say.

Originally posted by the heebie jeebies:

mr. e, i'm sure you've been told this atleast once in your life, but just for good measures here it goes again..

your a toy.

goodnite.

Learn to spell dickweed. It's you're not "your".

Originally posted by -Rage-:

Learn to spell dickweed. It's you're not "your".

damn RAGE DONT YOU LOOK STUPID...

I LIKE YOU AND ALL AND HAVE ENJOYED SOME OF "your" comments...

you're is of "you are"....

your is of a personal item ..."your whole life...

I'm just stepping in to ask what the fuck WillyWonka is talking about... Rage is on point with his criticism, well, I don't know about the dickweed stuff...

on the other hand, where is the sanctuary so hoped for, the plateau above beef and politics? just past never never land on this side of utopia... stick with the pipe dreams

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest the heebie jeebies

acutally, fuck you mr. e and fuck about everybody on this board. this board has none nothing but degrade the entire aspect of graffiti, and in my opinion should be shut down.

if anything, it'll save that little bit of graffiti that is special.........

Originally posted by fr8oholic:

slow the fuck down and get some life over with. it should make a bit more sense by then. that's all i can say.

thats the sound of knowledge dropping.......

and to homeboy above.......

THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET.....IT HAS NO EFFECT (i hoping anyway) ON REAL LIFE WHAT SO EVER.......LEAVE YOUR FUCKING BEDROOM!!!

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by Smart:

I'm just stepping in to ask what the fuck WillyWonka is talking about... Rage is on point with his criticism, well, I don't know about the dickweed stuff...

sorry dude, i will let it go when somebody spells the "BIG WORDS"wrong but when it come down to someone clownin and talkin about how he did something wrong when the victim did it right in the first place....

i must step in...

you cant let the youths grow up stupid/ignorant....can we?

• 2 years later...

I used to be pretty freakin' angry.....

12 oz of violence in a 6 oz bag

but then my gf said she was gonna stop having sex with me if i didn't get my temper in check.

So I did. I noticed I don't get guns pointed at me when i drive on the highway as much anymore as a result.

Archived