**$ecret**

Guest WebsterUno

Guest WebsterUno

This guy walks into a bar and 2 steps in he realizes it's a gay bar.

He says, aw what the heck I really want a drink. When the gay waiter

approaches, he says to the customer, "What's the name of your penis?"

The customer says look pal all I want is a drink then I'll be out. The

gay waiter says, " I'm sorry, but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your

penis. Mine for instance is called NIKE for the slogan 'JUST DO IT'.

That guy down there at the end calls his Snickers, " 'cause it really satisfies". The

customer looks dumbfounded so the bartender tells him to think it over for a minute,

and that he'll be right back. So the customer looks over to the man on his right and

says "Hey fella what's the name of your Penis?" The man replies "TIMEX-It takes a

licking and keeps on ticking." A little shaken by this the man looks over to his left and

says, "what's the name of your Penis Buddy?" The man proudly exclaims.."FORD,

'cause Quality is job one!" Then he adds with a wink" Have you driven a Ford

lately?" Now the guy is really shaken up. The bartender comes back and says, "So

what's the name of your Penis?" The customer says "SECRET" now give me my

DAMN BEER. The bartender begins to pour the beer, but with a puzzled look asks,

"Why SECRET?" The customer says.......

"Because it's STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN!!!!

Dont let the haters get you down skillet.

webrock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Three convicts were on the way to prison. They were each allowed to take one item with them to help them pass the time during their stays. On the bus, one turned to another and said, “So, what did you bring?”

The second convict pulled out a box of paints and stated that he intended to paint anything he could. He wanted to become the “Grandma Moses of prison.” Then he asked the first, "“What did you bring?”

The first convict pulled out a deck of cards and grinned saying, “I brought cards. I can play poker, solitaire, gin—any number of games.”

The third convict was sitting quietly aside, grinning to himself. The other two took notice and asked, “Why are you so smug? What did you bring?”

The guy pulled out a box of tampons and smiled. He said, “I brought these.”

The other two were puzzled and asked, “What on earth can you do with those?”

He grinned, pointing to the box, and said, “Well according to the box, I can go horseback riding, swimming, roller-skating...”

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

This guy walks into a bar and 2 steps in he realizes it's a gay bar.

He says, aw what the heck I really want a drink. When the gay waiter

approaches, he says to the customer, "What's the name of your penis?"

The customer says look pal all I want is a drink then I'll be out. The

gay waiter says, " I'm sorry, but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your

penis. Mine for instance is called NIKE for the slogan 'JUST DO IT'.

That guy down there at the end calls his Snickers, " 'cause it really satisfies". The

customer looks dumbfounded so the bartender tells him to think it over for a minute,

and that he'll be right back. So the customer looks over to the man on his right and

says "Hey fella what's the name of your Penis?" The man replies "TIMEX-It takes a

licking and keeps on ticking." A little shaken by this the man looks over to his left and

says, "what's the name of your Penis Buddy?" The man proudly exclaims.."FORD,

'cause Quality is job one!" Then he adds with a wink" Have you driven a Ford

lately?" Now the guy is really shaken up. The bartender comes back and says, "So

what's the name of your Penis?" The customer says "SECRET" now give me my

DAMN BEER. The bartender begins to pour the beer, but with a puzzled look asks,

"Why SECRET?" The customer says.......

"Because it's STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN!!!!

Dont let the haters get you down skillet.

webrock

hahahaha thats great....

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

Originally posted by kid furie:

Three convicts were on the way to prison. They were each allowed to take one item with them to help them pass the time during their stays. On the bus, one turned to another and said, “So, what did you bring?”

The second convict pulled out a box of paints and stated that he intended to paint anything he could. He wanted to become the “Grandma Moses of prison.” Then he asked the first, "“What did you bring?”

The first convict pulled out a deck of cards and grinned saying, “I brought cards. I can play poker, solitaire, gin—any number of games.”

The third convict was sitting quietly aside, grinning to himself. The other two took notice and asked, “Why are you so smug? What did you bring?”

The guy pulled out a box of tampons and smiled. He said, “I brought these.”

The other two were puzzled and asked, “What on earth can you do with those?”

He grinned, pointing to the box, and said, “Well according to the box, I can go horseback riding, swimming, roller-skating...”

haha nice...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

A man is stumbling around very horny one night ... unfortunately for him he only has $5 and the cheapest hooker around is a $20 bone. He's getting desperate when he notices a whorehouse ... cool he thinks and goes inside.

'Hey I only got 5 bucks but I'm REALLY horny what can you do for me??'

'Wellll... tell you what ... we'll give you this chicken do whatever the hell you want to it ... '

The guy is like score!! and takes this chicken into a room and fucks the shit out of it!!!!!

He comes back the next night with $10 this time. Same conversation occurs but this time the person in charge is like 'Well you can get a peepshow for $10 so go into that room and enjoy!'

He goes into said room and see's another guy looking through a whole in the wall, he takes his place next to him and see's two really hot chicks dyking out. 'Man this is great!!!'

'Yeah? You shoulda been here last night.'

'Why??'

'Some idiot fucked a chicken'

• 4 years later...

Archived