Sniper hits Home Depot parking Garage

Guest optimo

for all you kids that think its funny, I coulda been the next cat in the heavens forum . Ive been to that home depot multiple times.. shit is hittin so close to home now a days. shits no joke, nothing to laugh about , i hope they catch this motherfucker

there's also a michaels inside the same shopping center....... the sniper is somehow connected to this arts and crafts store. thats the 3rd possibly 4th time he's hit near a michaels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats insanity...i seriously.. think the white van is some figment of imagination shit...because this guy is probably watching the news..im sure he'd switch vehicles

Originally posted by Wilt

thats insanity...i seriously.. think the white van is some figment of imagination shit...because this guy is probably watching the news..im sure he'd switch vehicles

yea i think people are just feeding the fire no one heard anything about this mysterious white van until one person said they saw it then bam 450305237327 fuckin people saying "oh yea i saw it too" its fuckin stupid this dude is way to smart to keep driving the same vehicle... i was watch the news and some lady said "i saw a white van astro van with a yellow ladder on the roof speed off" i was like if you could pay attention to that much detail why not catch a glimpse of the driver dumbass people dont know what the fuck they are talking about and if this guy was smart he would just stop and get away scot free

this is just amazing. wow.

this man (assuming it is a man....) is an artist in the truest sense of the word....

today i was on the highway and decided to count white vans for a bit....i counted like.....14 in about 5 minutes in just the eastbound lanes.

wow. wow. wow. fucking wow.

be careful con. haha.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yo....notice how he shot this person in the head??

anyways...i think this was a statement to the media, who openly called him a poor sniper and that anyone could hit the shots he was hitting...more proof that THE MEDIA IS FUCKING GAY AND THAT ALL THOSE OVERPAID COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS NEED TO BE SHOT INTO OUTER SPACE IMMEDIATELY!!

but yea....the snipers sending a message to all the critics out there by nailing the head shot...showing he prolly does have the skill the media claimed he didnt

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

yo....notice how he shot this person in the head??

anyways...i think this was a statement to the media, who openly called him a poor sniper and that anyone could hit the shots he was hitting...more proof that THE MEDIA IS FUCKING GAY AND THAT ALL THOSE OVERPAID COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS NEED TO BE SHOT INTO OUTER SPACE IMMEDIATELY!!

but yea....the snipers sending a message to all the critics out there by nailing the head shot...showing he prolly does have the skill the media claimed he didnt

good thinking i thought the same thing it would be so fuckin rad if this dude was so smart instead od taking all the head shots (which he probably can do) he takes lethal shots in other parts of the body thus killing the person but making it apear that he is a mediocre sniper and TOTALLY throw their fuckin profile out of whack... you know? like they wouldnt assume a ex spec-ops guy to be taking body shots but if you know the anatomy (like snipers do) then you know that the head isnt the only lethal kill shot. dudes a friggin genious..

it all a cover up theres more then one involved... if u listen to the news carefully.. the van changes discription everytime..this time its white with a broken right tail light.. last time it was missing in the front... the time before that there was paint missing on the right fender.... its a cat and mouse game the next place is the mall or major major shopping center...watch out for resturant buildings too...

Strikes again.

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20021015/i/1034654844.2684747892.jpg'>

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...me_shootings_dc

Ninth Slaying Victim Linked to Serial Sniper

Tue Oct 15,11:34 AM ET

By Richard Cowan

FAIRFAX, Va. (Reuters) - The shooting death of a woman outside a Virginia hardware store on Monday night was the work of a sniper who has killed eight others at random in the Washington suburbs in the last two weeks, police said on Tuesday.

Fairfax County, Virginia Police Chief Thomas Manger said police had gleaned useful evidence from the scene of the murder of Linda Franklin, 47, who was shot outside a Home Depot store in Falls Church, Virginia at 9:15 p.m. on Monday as she and her husband loaded their car.

"Ballistic evidence has conclusively linked this case to others in the area," Manger told a news briefing. "There was some additional information we were able to get from last night's case and I am confident that ultimately that information is going to lead to an arrest in this case."

The gunman again eluded authorities, despite the quick deployment of dozens of federal, state and local law enforcement agents after the woman was shot in the head outside the busy suburban shopping mall about seven miles west of the U.S. capital.

Manger said police were not yet ready to give out information on the license plate of the light-colored Chevrolet Astro van they believe the gunman may have used, nor did he say whether they had identified a suspect.

Police said the vehicle has a silver ladder rack on the top and a malfunctioning left tail light. Local media have variously reported that it has Maryland or Virginia plates.

NEIGHBORHOODS TERRORIZED

The sniper has terrorized the area around Washington D.C. since launching a 15-hour killing spree on Oct. 2 and Oct. 3 that claimed five victims in Maryland's Montgomery County, home to affluent suburban neighborhoods northeast of the U.S. capital.

Another victim was killed in Washington proper and two others in the city's southern suburbs in Virginia.

The sniper has also wounded two people: a 13-year-old schoolboy in Bowie, Maryland, northeast of Washington, and a woman in Fredericksburg, Virginia, to the south.

In each instance, the victims were felled by a single shot and some witnesses at the shopping center reported hearing only one shot on Monday night.

"A group of people walked right past the victim and two seconds later a shot went off," one witness told ABC television. "There was screaming and yelling," another man said.

Unlike many of the other cases, it appeared authorities this time had a possible witness to the shooting, which took place in a parking lot with the victim's husband nearby.

Ellen Qualls, a spokeswoman for Virginia Gov. Mark Warner, said the husband "may have eyewitness information that is helpful to the investigation."

Fairfax police could not confirm news reports that some witnesses saw the killer get out of the van to fire and then get back in.

Warner said in a statement authorities were "hopeful the information gained from this shooting yields clues that will bring this crime spree to an end."

MASSIVE LAW-ENFORCEMENT EFFORT

The sniper, who uses a high-velocity rifle to pick off random victims, has eluded authorities despite a massive law enforcement effort that includes the FBI (news - web sites). As in the most recent attack at a gasoline station in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, on Friday, authorities responded quickly, closing major traffic arteries for hours as police converged on the 500,000-square-foot mall.

Helicopters shone high-intensity lights over woods and neighborhoods in the area, which is a mixture of strip shopping centers, single family homes and apartment buildings.

But Manger said there were so many ways to leave the suburban center and "within just a few short minutes be in Arlington, be in Alexandria or on a couple of interstates (highways)," it was difficult for police to find the gunman.

Physical evidence in the cases has also been scant, with one taunting clue apparently left by the methodical shooter near where the young boy was shot: A Tarot "Death" card with "Dear Mister Policeman, I am God" scrawled on the back.

Police in Montgomery County have put out a description of a white truck but have so far held back from releasing a composite of the killer.

A reward for information leading to the sniper's capture has reached $500,000.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20021015/spree_1014_graphic.gif'>

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20021015/i/1034697603.3154550898.jpg'>

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20021015/mdf128595.jpg'>

Using the term "sniper" is misleading

This guy is just some whack job shooting people who are generally standing still from relatively short ranges. The reason that many Americans are so freaked out about it is that they don't know enough about shooting rifles. I'm just as upset about the deaths of these innocent people as anyone else, but it makes me angry to see the anti-firearms leeches jump onto every sensationalistic crime and try to milk it for political capital. Instead of trying to vilify the law-abiding, legal precision marksmanship movement (the so-called "sniper subculture") they should be screaming to have this sorry motherfucker EXECUTED when they catch him.

The truth is that body hits are not difficult at the ranges this guy is apparently shooting from. I can hit man-sized targets myself from over 500 meters (460 yards) with a issued-off-the-rack M-16A1 Marine Corps service rifle, and so can every other Marine alive. It's not even that difficult, provided you shoot from the prone and use a tight sling. Our rifles were so worn out that we used to clamp a C-ration matchbook between the upper and lower receivers of the rifle to keep it from rattling and to increase accuracy.

This poor woman he shot through the head could be a lucky hit, or it could be that he is using a scope. Telescopic sights on a rifle don't make one a "sniper," and the news media parasites are IRRESPONSIBLE and INFLAMMATORY for reporting like that. I expect such drivel from the National Inquirer, not the Washington Post and the L.A. Times.

The .223 Remington is a very poor choice for a long-distance precision shot. The military version of that cartridge is called the 5.56mm, and it was chosen because it is fairly effective and it is light weight. For the same weight of 600 7.62mm NATO cartridges, a soldier can carry 1,000 rounds of 5.56mm. In Vietnam, this was considered to be a big advantage.

But for a true sniper, the 5.56mm round is too light. It lacks mass and penetration, and is too easily affected by wind, or rain, or leaves and foliage. There are several bolt-action rifles commercially available that shoot the .223, and it is very possible that one of them is being used, along with a telescopic sight. But think about how many millions of 5.56mm "assault" exist in the U.S. ONLY ONE is being used by this sorry bastard. The problem is not the rifles, the problem is THE MURDEROUS MONSTER BEHIND THE RIFLE. It is the INDIVIDUAL WHO WISHES TO KILL PEOPLE, not the rifle, that is at fault.

Regular, normal Marine Corps sniper routinely make hits at over 1,200 meters. Extraordinary snipers can make hits reliably out to about 1,800 meters. Snipers shooting a .50 Barrett can make hits out to about 2,500 meters or so.

This asshole in Washington D.C. is no sniper . He's just some sick motherfucker who murders innocent people. DON'T BLAME THE MILLIONS OF LAW ABIDING SHOOTERS FOR THE BEHAVIOR OF ONE NUT JOB. We need to find this prick and smoke him. End of story.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

good thinking i thought the same thing it would be so fuckin rad if this dude was so smart instead od taking all the head shots (which he probably can do) he takes lethal shots in other parts of the body thus killing the person but making it apear that he is a mediocre sniper and TOTALLY throw their fuckin profile out of whack... you know? like they wouldnt assume a ex spec-ops guy to be taking body shots but if you know the anatomy (like snipers do) then you know that the head isnt the only lethal kill shot. dudes a friggin genious..

in the military your not supposed to take headshots because its not a feasible (sp?) shot... the target could trip, duck, move instantly by accident throwing the whole kill off... so they are trained for lethal torso shots..

by having one shot kills to the torso i think it shows how good of a sniper he is..

I was thinking... what happens if the gunman is actually driving a different car... and this white van that speads off is just a decoy. think about it. if a white van gets pulled over and searched (even illegally it wont matter in his case), they wont find shit, it will be like a regular traffic stop. the sniper drives casually away in his blue honda. everyone is so hung up on white van this white van that, that the shooter just rolls by like nothing ever happened, prolly through road blocks.

just 2 cents

nice points kabar

lots of good points.

I'm really anxious to see who it is doing it. Lots of different theories going around.

I can't imagine being that chicks husband. One minute he's in man's paradise (home depot) the next moment he's in the parking lot loading his goodies when his wife drops to the ground. fucked up.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by optimo

for all you kids that think its funny, I coulda been the next cat in the heavens forum . Ive been to that home depot multiple times.. shit is hittin so close to home now a days. shits no joke, nothing to laugh about , i hope they catch this motherfucker

there's also a michaels inside the same shopping center....... the sniper is somehow connected to this arts and crafts store. thats the 3rd possibly 4th time he's hit near a michaels

you sir are an idiot

they have confirmed nothing nor sdo they have any info regarding whether or not it has something to do with michales crafts stores, he shot at one and missed his target but that was it.

^^^^ naaaaa its the 3rd time he has shot at an shopping ceneter where there was a michaels thats a fact... media might mot be saying that but its the truth.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by optimo

^^^^ naaaaa its the 3rd time he has shot at an shopping ceneter where there was a michaels thats a fact... media might mot be saying that but its the truth.

what is your source yo?

and wich shooting and what date.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by hulk hogan

"guns dont kill people, people kill people"

-the great DMX

DMX didnt say that you asshole, well not originally, i thinkcharleton heston may have said that or some ignorant backwoods hick from kentucky and DMX heard and was like "damn thems some smart crackas nigga!!"

Archived