PHILLY SKETCHS/tags

Cracksmoka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest landofdalost

mark bode characters

mark bodes characters have been used by everybody...they are kinda like a graffiti icon...nevertheless cool curve always brings it ....

WHATTHEFUCK

<font size="3">Yo whatthefuck you the hell are you to come off saying that i should be punched in the face for pointing out that fact that youre a fucking biter of bode and i dont care how many other punks do it youre still doin it and ima point that shit out before you get props on characters that you didnt do shit to create

Guest whatthefuck!

haha i love this shit

yo amp you are a stupid corny toy.you don't know shit about graffiti.your just mad because you suck and you used to get beat up alot for thinking that you are cool.peace out

BITER

yo all your doin is making an ass outa yourself bc i wanna hear you say taht youre a fuckin biter and you just admitted that you are by even saying that your character is a vaughn bode character and id rather be fucking toy than be a fuckin biting punk like you.

yo amp do you think that if 1000's of other people before you never wrote that you still would. What do you think that your shit would look like. It would look like this Ill bett.

thas right there is nothing there. It all started somewhere.

you probably stole most of your shit from beat street(joke)

Vaughn Bode has created numerous graffiti icons that are recycled everyday all over the world by graff heads. I think this guys must really be an idiot or joking for bitching about the use of bodes art. His son doesnt care and actually held a Bode graff jam this past summer were people where incouraged to recreate his dads work. There was actually a thread on 12oz that had flics from it. Wake up and smell the etch you toy. Learn your history before you preach.

Guest landofdalost

i know you kids have shitloads of hands in books...lets bust em out.....but yet bust out more shit....the posts ar lacking....but here i am boasting....i need to get a scanner.....:idea:

Archived