i found skers real work..

style

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest .:urbn!pd:..

gay

that was really sad lack of potential this kid needs to give up stop putting in any effort because its just not working for him

(hey wale fuck ck!!!!!)mbkingz:king:

Originally posted by cracksmoka

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00260423f00000014.jpg'> 4 this knucklehead who said all philly styles look like, and i quote "scribble, it looks like shit" now what looks like scribble??? bwaahhaahhahhaaa....

HEY THAT WAS PROBABLY ME THAT SAID PHILLY SUCKS...AND THAT SHIT YOU POSTED,WELL THAT JUST ISNT VERY GOOD..SKEM THAT IS ALSO GARBAGE BUT IVE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE {PRACTICE THEN POST}<<CRACK SMOKA LOOK...

hmm...

ackward eye..lemme see your shit!...for some reason i feel people on this board can talk alot of shit but can produce nuthing!..mother fucker post some shit up!...that philly shit was dope!...QOL..peace!

hahaha word sora! and aqward eye: im sorry im not some artistic naturally gifted and procured through the finest art school graduate program peicer, much like yourself and the people you obviously look up to... i cant draw, ill be the first to admit it. But at least my shit is original... my bad for not looking like FX, or TDK or some shit... im a bomber.. my main thing is tags, because...dun dununuh!!!: IM FROM PHILLY ASSHOLE!!! what more would you expect??? and thats beside the point i was responding to a diss SKER made in another forum.. not you!

mind your buisness and stop trying to stir up stupid shit on the internet...oh yea and ive been writing for the better part of ten years so take your practice and shove it up your ass fool!!! ill battle your handstyles anyday....

"...you think just cause you could paint like picasso your some shit? you aint never been in the tunnels, you aint never climbed on no roofs, you aint never walked no routes...you aint about this. ...i bet 2 years from now dont nobody even remember your name..."-king enem...on the go #1

Originally posted by cracksmoka

hahaha word sora! and aqward eye: im sorry im not some artistic naturally gifted and procured through the finest art school graduate program peicer, much like yourself and the people you obviously look up to... i cant draw, ill be the first to admit it. But at least my shit is original... my bad for not looking like FX, or TDK or some shit... im a bomber.. my main thing is tags, because...dun dununuh!!!: IM FROM PHILLY ASSHOLE!!! what more would you expect??? and thats beside the point i was responding to a diss SKER made in another forum.. not you!

mind your buisness and stop trying to stir up stupid shit on the internet...oh yea and ive been writing for the better part of ten years so take your practice and shove it up your ass fool!!! ill battle your handstyles anyday....

"...you think just cause you could paint like picasso your some shit? you aint never been in the tunnels, you aint never climbed on no roofs, you aint never walked no routes...you aint about this. ...i bet 2 years from now dont nobody even remember your name..."-king enem...on the go #1

I'VE BEEN IN THIS GAME LONGER THAN YOU SON AND DONT FEEL THE NEED TO POST ANY THING... I DONT NEED KIDS LIKE YOU TELLING ME HOW GOOD I AM...WICKETS ARE FOR CATS WHO CANT TAG AT ALL..CAUSE ANYWON CAN DO THEM..TOO BAD YOU GUYS FELL OFF CAUSE PHILLY AINT SHIT...YEAH I'D RATHER SEE ART THEN YOUR SO CALLED BOMBS SO WHAT?GARBAGE DOESNT APPEAL TO ME...TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS.......

Originally posted by awkward eye

I'VE BEEN IN THIS GAME LONGER THAN YOU SON AND DONT FEEL THE NEED TO POST ANY THING... I DONT NEED KIDS LIKE YOU TELLING ME HOW GOOD I AM...WICKETS ARE FOR CATS WHO CANT TAG AT ALL..CAUSE ANYWON CAN DO THEM..TOO BAD YOU GUYS FELL OFF CAUSE PHILLY AINT SHIT...YEAH I'D RATHER SEE ART THEN YOUR SO CALLED BOMBS SO WHAT?GARBAGE DOESNT APPEAL TO ME...TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS.......

thats fine... im SURE you can do wickeds... and thats fine if youve been writing longer than me...im only 20 years old... and ive been FOLLOWING graffiti since i was like 7 or 8... and if you want to see art go to the fucking museum because graffiti in its purest form is vandalism, all that crap about its validity as a real artform is bullshit the wackest tag to the dopest burner...all vandalism. and if you dont like garbage stay out the gutter...philly dont want you anyway. thats all i gotta say about THAT!!

yo both of u, chill outcuz i bet u both got madd skillz and stop talkin shit online, u gonna go nowhere wit that. all i kno is ive been writin for like 3months, hopefully i will someday be really good.... never took art lessons, no1 else draws graff really where im at. im basically all on my own down here. live in a suburb in MA somewat near Boston, all ive really seen (not in magazines) in graff really is 3A crew and they r just above ne level i can imagine right now.

i paint when and where i can, im slowly developin. ill post some new shit for all u people to tell me it sucks. haha

but for real i need some help developin my style wit letters, if ne1 could help me out id appreciate it a lot. IM me on aol at TRiBaL2323 ..... ONE

Archived