Sign in to follow this  
style

i found skers real work..

Guest Spemz

YOUR GAY

2nd

Guest .:urbn!pd:..

gay

that was really sad lack of potential this kid needs to give up stop putting in any effort because its just not working for him

(hey wale fuck ck!!!!!)mbkingz:king:

Didnt he say he writes eiok? anyway its just a matter of time before we find the truth from sker himself

Yah whats up with the real mistery... I think he should post his own shit. I was hesatent t put up my first black book entry but i did and i got ripped apart but no prob, it made me work hader. So Why the mistery?

yo im serious this is his real work that he posted in pg i just put it here for all to see... i just found some more and will post soon...:idea:

^^^^r u sker.........whos sker????.......i wannnna knooow........comw oue come out were eva u are.......

Ummm nope definantly not sker

is this the same kid that was dissing philly???? AAAHHHAAAHHHAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!! i find that SO amusing.... super bump trixter!!!

Originally posted by cracksmoka

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00260423f00000014.jpg'> 4 this knucklehead who said all philly styles look like, and i quote "scribble, it looks like shit" now what looks like scribble??? bwaahhaahhahhaaa....

HEY THAT WAS PROBABLY ME THAT SAID PHILLY SUCKS...AND THAT SHIT YOU POSTED,WELL THAT JUST ISNT VERY GOOD..SKEM THAT IS ALSO GARBAGE BUT IVE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE {PRACTICE THEN POST}<<CRACK SMOKA LOOK...

Guest Sora

hmm...

ackward eye..lemme see your shit!...for some reason i feel people on this board can talk alot of shit but can produce nuthing!..mother fucker post some shit up!...that philly shit was dope!...QOL..peace!

hahaha word sora! and aqward eye: im sorry im not some artistic naturally gifted and procured through the finest art school graduate program peicer, much like yourself and the people you obviously look up to... i cant draw, ill be the first to admit it. But at least my shit is original... my bad for not looking like FX, or TDK or some shit... im a bomber.. my main thing is tags, because...dun dununuh!!!: IM FROM PHILLY ASSHOLE!!! what more would you expect??? and thats beside the point i was responding to a diss SKER made in another forum.. not you!

mind your buisness and stop trying to stir up stupid shit on the internet...oh yea and ive been writing for the better part of ten years so take your practice and shove it up your ass fool!!! ill battle your handstyles anyday....

"...you think just cause you could paint like picasso your some shit? you aint never been in the tunnels, you aint never climbed on no roofs, you aint never walked no routes...you aint about this. ...i bet 2 years from now dont nobody even remember your name..."-king enem...on the go #1

word up philly hands is where it all began. shits evolved from there but we cant forget where it came from

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this