IF YOU LIVE NEAR AN IKEA OR HAVE AN IKEA CATALOGE

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i need an ikea cataloge quickly, the website is shit and they cant send any out until september. if anyone out there could send me one id be willing to send them some flicks, caps....something like that. my email is in my profile....thanks to anyone who can help.

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

There's an Ikea 10 minutes away from me...

I'm getting curtains to match my regal blue walls and I'm finally getting a queen size bed after many years of sleeping in a tiny little one... yay!!

I love Ikea. I shall thank my old roomate for those cool lamps and silveware I stold from him when he gave me and my old roomate the boot. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by boogie hands:

the pimp palace will accept nothing less than scandinavian styled yuppie furnishings...

You sound like my girlfriend...

By the way, your letter is going out this weekend, do you want a genuine scandinavian mint condition Ikea catalog to go with it... ;-)

ATTENTION EVERYONE: it appears furie hasnt come through (thanks anyway though) so im still looking for a 2001 ikea catalog. i will bribe you all with spray caps if that will help any. e-mails in the profile.

SECRET: thanks for rubbing it in http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>

EUROPE: yeah id love one http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest imported_Europe

Its gonna cost alot of cash to ship and you wont be able to use since they carry different stuff on different continents, but if you really want one... Let me know...

Im going there again this weekend to pick up more useless stuff my girlfriend insists we need, but hey, they got the cheapest hotdogs in town so Im not complaining...

• 2 years later...

bro i got that same exact couch...except it came with a red cover but when u take the cover off thats the couch...my hole living room in str8 out of ikea...they could take a flick of it and put it in there magazine..i also got that standing bookshelf and had that silver chair but gave it away

nigga is big aint he, mine came in canvas, but i bought a black cover and a white cover, depending on the mood im in and who's coming over, it's it's friends, black cover, if im sexin a bitch, white cover, dirty bitch, black cover.

Damn, my cat is huge isnt it...that's a big pussy

yea....he's half shark.

Damn, I thought this thread was going to be about running some cool scam or something like that....

but yeah, i don't care for ikea too much. Their gear may be tight looking and all but it goes to hell a month after it's been at your house whether it's an ice cube tray or a bed set. Just look at the laundry hamper of mine that is quietly unravelling in my bathroom as I write this.

fuck ikea. it's furniture for people with short attention spans, because it disintegrates between commercial breaks. fucking compressed sawdust bullshit.

that having been said, ikea is the motherfucking bomb for silverware and other kitcheny dish things. my old roommate bought forks/knives/spoons, two kinds of cups, a cutting board, and some pots, all for under forty bucks. then he moved to omaha and left them for me.

sorry gfresh, but ikea is the shit... you just can't have ikea shit in a punk house... then it will go to shit...

you shouldn't expect ikea shit to last forever, that's part of why it's so cheap, but if you take good care of it, it lasts a damn long while...

my mom gets an employee discount there... i get a student discount... we can put our discounts together... word

vinyl junkie madikeashitowneroner...

Archived