Various flixs...

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by newz12

Just some great flixs people sent me recently...

Ahcer

ahcerfreight3464.jpg

Nosm

nosmFreight4236.jpg

two funny pictures...

so theres another FM crew?

and euro people are coming to the states to paint freights now???

come on, wheres some euro kids on here to tell us how wack freights are again.....come on.....i know youre itching for the chance...

Originally posted by the_snake elotes...... that dude paints........

Originally posted by Albert Camus

I believe he does more than the sun rises...

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/1311/camus.html

Mr camus, is this a compliment or an opinion?

You might want to refresh my memory since your exostensciolism beliefs, which are based on such strong philosophically enriched knowledge are not nearly as important as my own........

by the way he does .......by the way does anyone know what kind of car this empower car is on (oregon express prehaps)?

http://www.bombingscience.com/graff1/mpowerFreight345.jpg'>

and as for

Originally posted by I'm a Fag that mpower si quite dope but would be alot doper without the inline. for all you freight dorks out there: inlines are stupid and look like shit. stop doing them. this "elotes" guy just sucks.

dude look at what you typed...you might need some therapy....trying to tell people how an illegal act of art might be improved....dude get a clue whoever you are i know that you arent one millionth as talented as elotes or mpower, nor should you even try and school these dudes........if you think otherwise than post your dopest picture( alias names i guess could count if you are such a tool.)

Originally posted by the_snake

dude get a clue whoever you are i know that you arent one millionth as talented as elotes or mpower,

thats a pretty funny thing to write on this board...i dont know who ol boy is but u are going out on a limb with that one especially cuz the two people u mentioned arent really that good either...mpower does some nice stuff but that elotes stuff is just crap

if you think otherwise than post your dopest picture( alias names i guess could count if you are such a tool.)

and contrary to believe u can have an opinion without trying to prove to a bunch of toys u really are a writer!!

Archived