Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gimpos

some quick sketches (3d)

the last one looks like u tryed topull off the daim stylee..... i can tell u didnt bite any of his shit.... its just the wayhis work is potrayed on the platforms.... i dunno.... but let me all tell u this..... daim isnt the best at 3d:crazy:

Guest stupid412

those first two are whack beyond belife...

they dont even make sence....

jesus christ....

why cant kids just start out with real letters....

actually that 4th peice is what i would consider a bite off of daims style, it is in the same form and the same creases in the letters but it was'nt a successful bite!

i would say stick to 2 dimentionals and look at more 3d peices but dont bite from them just get the feel for the dimentions and shades.

your shades aren't clean and your letter form isnt that great, try to make your letters flow.

if you want a good 3d then try to keep everything in shape and try to keep it in a flowing position that keeps the eye centered and so that the eye doesnt have to flow every where else just to see the letters.

use letters that consist of shades, like that 3'rd peice, but the way you went from light to dark isnt good, on the left side of the peice your shades are light and on the right you go darker, keep you shades even and your lights and darks balanced.

work on your letter structures and forms and shapes before you get into shades, when you start getting the hang of that post em up and get some help on shades,.

those are nice but they all look the same, most 3D's that i see all follow the style of daim, i want to see some 3 dimentionals that look like theycame out of the head of someonme who has their own way of thinking.

Originally posted by MR.garf_E

those are nice but they all look the same, most 3D's that i see all follow the style of daim, i want to see some 3 dimentionals that look like theycame out of the head of someonme who has their own way of thinking.

Daim?how?, lets see your imaginary stuff then........

Guest BdMiK

The last one looks alot like Daim. Develop your own style and dont bite of people who you cant put up with. peace

IT TAKES LOTS OF TIME TO DEVELOP WICKED 3D STYLES SO I GIVE YOU PROPS FOR THAT ( AND FOR ALL THOSE HATING... POST YOUR SHIT OR GET OFF THAT BITCH KOOL-AID... IN OTHER WORDS---->HATORADE) WE ALL RECOGNIZE DAIM FOR HIS SICK STYLE SO NEXT TIME LOOK AT IT... STUDY IT... JUST DONT COPY.... AIGHT!!!

FOR 3D HELP OR ADVISE... MY BOY HeCz (wE) IS NUTS!!!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000052.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000041.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000073.jpg'>

mEn@cE*:king:

(wE)

yea they look really choppy id stick to simples until you get a feel for it. as always hecz 3d continue to progress, making us all want to try it. But as shown, stick to reg simples before progressing. Develop a hand first.

now take a closer look at this comparison:

3dbent.jpg gimpos

daimleinw37.jpg daim

now i know they dont look exactly alike but thats just a case of bad biting, which i despise greatly and if your even going to attempt to bite, at least have the skill to do it right, no dis to gimpos but i just dont like biting, i hate it.

mok/mask: now your gonna sit here and tell me that these two dont look identical?

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00239573f00000006.jpg'> you

http://daim.org/daim0227_aus02.jpg'> daim

now i think you should think twice before trying hide it, and dont try to play it off either, you know you didnt just think up of this by yourself so there you go, thats how!

for whoever thinks i am hating, (i dont know who that statement was aimed to but im only speaking upon it) if those statements are for me then let me know how i am hating. im far from a hater, the only thing i hate is biting, but i wont hate the person unless they bite from me, and i have my ways of showing it. thats just one of the many reasons that i dont post my work on the net, im not looking for net fame.

the keyword is inspiration.

ro get inspiration from art is one thing, to copy the style of it is a whole different story. most people do bite when comming up into the scene, thats wrong, thats like just finding a religion and commiting the biggest sin.

i didnt come up biting from anyone when i was brought up with graffiti and trust me, im not unskilled. everyone makes it sound okay because it shortens the time span of creaating your own style, thats so much bullshit and i frown upon that, thats not cool in my book. im not saying learn the hard way but dont take the easy route, just learn the right way.

mok/mask: now your gonna sit here and tell me that these two dont look identical?

identical, i think not, although 3d styles are criticised a little to much, given the simularities of most panel styles. Everyones 3d relates to someone else's. i have indeed been inspired my daim but judjing that only one letter is shared buy the both tags (m) clearly do not look identical, when i can get a pic of my more recent 3d sketches i'll post em, more original.

p.s. the 2nd daim sketch is wat the gimpos is bitten off, maybe you should take another look eh????

nice.........

bite:mad:

chill out man everyone needs something to get them going, its after that they can change it little by little to make their own style. just keep workin on the hand, it aint gonna happen overnite kid.

thats true, but if anyone is that lazy that they have to bite then at least keep your work away from other eyes, dont go flaunting it out there as if your proud of being able to show off someone elses hard work, its not fair to those who put in all the effort, they dont put it out for people to bite.

i know daim gets jocked 24/7 and he cant do nothing about it cause he chose to put his work up on the net and make his own website, but then you got all these kids going around chomping that fools testicles and most of these kids comming up tend to bite and act like they came up with it just cause they added different colors or added an arrow or whatever.

Guest Wilt

who cares?it all sucks...i think it's funny when you guys are like "its a few quick sketches" when you know you took your time on it..and you know it sucks..but you want some reassurance and self esteem building comments...fuck that..you need lots of work.

Originally posted by Wilt

who cares?it all sucks...i think it's funny when you guys are like "its a few quick sketches" when you know you took your time on it..and you know it sucks..but you want some reassurance and self esteem building comments...fuck that..you need lots of work.

wilt, your a good guy.

im really getting to hate 3d now. its getting very very played. although, there are some people who bring original shit to the table............none of them are located in this thread.

Guest gimpos

yo, i now i bit that piece of daim and i know its stupid and i know handstyles come first but sometimes u see some shit u like and your like, hey i wonder how that would look with my name written like that... anyway yall have pointed to the daim piece, hardly any of yall have said shit about the other pieces, i know daim and others piss on my 3d, but hey sometimes it fun to faff with stuff thats up there. and yo, i'll put some of my simple blocks up inna bit. peace.

gimpos, i dont know who told you that handstyles come first but thats a false statement, hands come alon as you learn your letters, you will always get better at hands but the rael skill is in the art of the masterpeice.

im really getting to hate 3d now. its getting very very played. although, there are some people who bring original shit to the table............none of them are located in this thread.

3D doesnt get played, its just that no one can come with the original shit that makes 3D look good. and are you implying that every one who posted in this thread cant bring it with the original 3D, or are you saying that only the people who posted flix dont have an original style?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this