Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PIRone716

somebody...

AIM sucks cuz 1st its AOL so AOL sucks therefor making AIM suck ina way that AOL sucks cuz its full of lamers and is lame which also makes AIM lame which in the case of AOL being lame AIM is lame too and full of lamers and bitches which are lame and is lame which make AOL even more lame at the same time which spreads thoroughly to and back to AIM which is very lame and stupid and shit which is also processed back into the wheel of AOHELL being lame and shitty and crappy and AIM sucks but yea.. its ok. i'll IM you sometime. welp i am bored so IM me sometime to:

AIM SN: SteveCase

:]

------------------

virgin eyes can't handle this artistic intercourse....

Originally posted by artistic.intercourse:

AIM sucks cuz 1st its AOL so AOL sucks therefor making AIM suck ina way that AOL sucks cuz its full of lamers and is lame which also makes AIM lame which in the case of AOL being lame AIM is lame too and full of lamers and bitches which are lame and is lame which make AOL even more lame at the same time which spreads thoroughly to and back to AIM which is very lame and stupid and shit which is also processed back into the wheel of AOHELL being lame and shitty and crappy and AIM sucks but yea.. its ok. i'll IM you sometime. welp i am bored so IM me sometime to:

I call it GayOL.