16-year-old London girl has had 3 abortions, 5 miscarriages, and 2 children in 4 yrs.

Poop Man Bob

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/1450176

Rampant spread of sexual disease

By Nilufer Atik, Evening Standard

A 16-year-old girl has been pregnant 10 times since the age of 12, research has revealed.

The girl, who has two young children, is understood to have undergone three abortions and suffered five miscarriages in the last four years.

It is not known whether all 10 pregnancies were by the same man or a string of partners.

Her story came to light when researchers looked into the worrying spread of sexually transmitted diseases among underage girls attending a sexual health clinic in south London.

A doctor made the discovery after being granted access to the girl's medical notes, which would normally be kept private.

Researchers said it was known the girl, who cannot be named, had suffered abuse and had been receiving counselling. Hers was the most shocking case among the 144 underage girls at the clinic they visited.

The study also revealed that girls under 16 were three times more likely to contract sexually transmitted diseases than older women.

One in five had chlamydia, a symptomless disease which can cause infertility, and almost one in 10 had gonorrhoea, which also poses a threat to fertility by damaging fallopian tubes and can increase the chances of suffering an ectopic pregnancy.

The results of the study, conducted at a clinic in Camberwell, have been published in the journal Sexually Transmitted Infection.

The records of all 144 girls aged between 12 and 16 were examined. Dr Sarah Creighton from Camden Primary Care Trust, who led the study, said the findings were very worrying.

She said: "My research hit me in the face. I was completely unprepared for the sexual cases I encountered. It was not just sexual ignorance. They knew that if they didn't use a condom they were at risk of infection.

"We were expecting to see quite high levels of infection because south London has problems with chlamydia and gonorrhoea, but even we were surprised.

"If the younger children had similar levels to older women that would be surprising enough, but they had three times as many."

The girls admitted to doctors at the clinic that less than a quarter of them had used contraception during sex and most of them had become pregnant at least once.

Dr Creighton added: "They were unable to negotiate safe sex - to insist on a condom. What shocked me was the number of girls who came back time and again with another infection or pregnancy.

"The first time may have been through ignorance but by four times we'd hope the message had got through."

Dr Creighton's research indicated that girls were less concerned about keeping clear of infection than they were about keeping a regular sexual partner.

Nuala Scarisbrick, trustee of the charity LIFE, said: "These latest findings make depressing reading but sadly they are what we feared. Children are experimenting with sex, and sexually transmitted diseases are rampant."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 16-year-old London girl has had 3 abortions, 5 miscarriages, and 2 children in 4

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

She said: "My research hit me in the face..."

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

okay..so what was she researching ?!

aaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaahhahaha

who the fuck cares .. most girl in columbia get married @ age 13 and have 4 kids by 16.. why should you care how many abortions or misscarriages this girl has had.. worry about your selves..not some 16 yr old girl ..also it says and i QUOTE It is not known whether all 10 pregnancies were by the same man or a string of partners. " so whats the problem? Theres a ton of married couples who have trouble having kids and go through way more then 10 pregnancies and misscarriages ... juss my 2 cents.

all in all whudda whOre bag..bitch likes the dOng..

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Secret

It really hasn't been that long since I was 16, but back in my days it was not cool to spread your legs and catch diseases.

shut up you studip whore

i saw yo ass walking south on runberg with a sign that said "blow jobs for crack, diseases for free"

Originally posted by MAYOR

who the fuck cares .. most girl in columbia get married @ age 13 and have 4 kids by 16.. why should you care how many abortions or misscarriages this girl has had.. worry about your selves..not some 16 yr old girl ..also it says and i QUOTE It is not known whether all 10 pregnancies were by the same man or a string of partners. " so whats the problem? Theres a ton of married couples who have trouble having kids and go through way more then 10 pregnancies and misscarriages ... juss my 2 cents.

all in all whudda whOre bag..bitch likes the dOng..

areas of columbia where girls marry at 13 are a part of developing nation/agrarian cultures where the intent is to start a family. Girls in london don't get pregnent with the intention of starting a family at 13. Indeed, it is traumatic to experience abortions and miscarriages. that's the concern

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Secret

Blink Blink Blink... you sad pathetic toy. I would say something to insult you, but with your stupidness and extremely toy graffiti, I don't even have to say anything...

oh no you di'int!

:lol:

Re: Re: 16-year-old London girl has had 3 abortions, 5 miscarriages, and 2 children in 4

:lol: :lol: :lol: people got no respect for themselves..

Shit whats wrong with having lots of sex, so what if the bitch is to dumb to wear a condom, hell i dont like condoms either, man the world needs more girls like that i mean come on if i could find a few more girls like that i could pimp them and then turn them into my private army of sex zombies, then i could have them go attack and kill not only with std's but with weapons like the dildo cannon, then i would rule the world...

or maybe i would just sit inside my house and hide in fear from ugly 16yr old british crackwhores with bad teeth, why is it that all british people have bad teeth?

Guest deth dealer

she could trap a bear in that pussy....

what do you call a lesbian w/ long fingers?

well hung!

what do women and dog shit have in common?

the older they get the easier they are to pick up!

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by spectr

Shit whats wrong with having lots of sex, so what if the bitch is to dumb to wear a condom, hell i dont like condoms either, man the world needs more girls like that i mean come on if i could find a few more girls like that i could pimp them and then turn them into my private army of sex zombies, then i could have them go attack and kill not only with std's but with weapons like the dildo cannon, then i would rule the world...

or maybe i would just sit inside my house and hide in fear from ugly 16yr old british crackwhores with bad teeth, why is it that all british people have bad teeth?

Have you been here before?? Bad teeth?? Where you getting your info?

Oi Grandmaster it`s all about Sarf London Town, especially South East..o.k..

Archived