All Australian Thread

Morphius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: More ACT.

man i remeber seeing this when i was just a little tucker ,thinking it was hellishly baadass,there were allways hardcore looking homies/yobos hanging around ,some one had tagged South Central Woden further up..hahahahhah

this peice was in the Woden bus interchange im ont sure when it was done but im guessing mid to late 80s.

Woden has always had a good graff scene due to the likes of shute, seth,dise and others.

Guest de la cruz

Re: wolla

Originally posted by bookeegan

Originally posted by de la cruz

give you one guess who painted and first named it that. And i bet youll answer wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo what you bet ?it was my boo skew niggas know , now where is my prize i gots to get back to the soapbox in a hurry

Correct!:D

You have won the rights to that soapbox rent free for the next 6 months...well done my brother. keep preachin, the people need you!

Guest MOSH 16

big props

Originally posted by SIVIK

Props semoo diggn ur styles man hadnt seen it previously.

Dope fliks big J.

..............diggin what styles???thats some ugly shit,theres no styles in there and its hidden by can control,,,,,,,,,,dope flix big j?get off the dick they arent his flix or peices more importantly......go back to art school you poofs ,,graff dont need either of yous........

Archived