I hereby award the title of "Gayest Member of 12oz™" to Pistol

Guest bug

For the second night in a row I have run across this thread.......dude,just get off it.....internet shit-talking and fronting is like you fighting for who gets to ride the bigwheel next......c'mon man......just shut the fuck up.......tell me why Pistol gets the "gayness" award?.....huh........what's up?.......what,you don't like the shit he posts or somethin' or how he has shitloads of replies so you are jealous?.....that's little kiddie shit bro.......when you start "bug"ging out over some 12oz crap that's when you lost.......anything on this site shouldn't be taken seriously........including my reply........get a life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i'm sorry but pistol is the king. he will pimp out your mother with your dad's permission

i'm sorry but pistol is the king. he will pimp out your mother with your dad's permission

Dont shit talk on Pistol. As far as I'm concerned that firsties shit is gay, but Pistol is allowed to do it and still be cool as fuck.

Dert: Nightowls, Licking your girl. haha, brilliant.

Dee38, Getting licked by YOUR girl.

Archived