habanero appreciation thread

RAGSOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dELiSs

tapatio or whatever its called. hmm i like anything spicy. hot sauce.. jalepenos are good.. kimchee... but wasabi yuuuck

yep, tapatio is dope. you should try cholula, it's kinda the same, but spiced differently. i'm not into wasabi much either, korean hot is dope though, kim chee for sure. if you like asian hot, eat at a thai joint, it's bomb and horribly hot!........

Originally posted by Weapon X

spiracha?

siirachi, but close. that shit is the bomb. there's only one bad thing about hot food i can thinkof, might affect some people badly anyway, and that's the old double burn effect, in and out. tucks medicated pads style.

hell yeah glad other heads like hot food, i eat habaneros on a almost daily basis i love hot sacue to, probally the best hot sauce i ever had is the bomb 2 that shit is good. my favorate peppers are scotch bonnet and thia chili peppers those things are good,

Originally posted by Glik0

Dave's Insanity Sauce owns me, i couldnt handle it, the smallest drop is like mouth murda.

I love spicy food but thats too fuckin much.

TOO MUCH! We put like a dab (10-15 drops) on some bread and had some kid eat it, and he threw up five minutes later....

Guest Catch22

I'll try & make this story short. I was in Arizona some years back with a bunch of friends. We went to some restuarant where my homeboy decided to order a dozen "Suicide 911" buffalo wings. The waiter just started laughing, he then said they only sell them in 3's and they're usually only ordered as a bet. We ordered 3 & could not finish even 1 of them. One of the chicks that tried it started crying because of the pain. Hottest shit I've ever had.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Catch22

I'll try & make this story short. I was in Arizona some years back with a bunch of friends. We went to some restuarant where my homeboy decided to order a dozen "Suicide 911" buffalo wings. The waiter just started laughing, he then said they only sell them in 3's and they're usually only ordered as a bet. We ordered 3 & could not finish even 1 of them. One of the chicks that tried it started crying because of the pain. Hottest shit I've ever had.:eek: :eek: :eek:

is this place in phoenix? i think i've heard about those wings. oh, and dave's aint shit, try ass in hell, fucking horrible. i don't know why they spice the shit, one drop and your taste buds don't have a fucking clue what's going on anyway. molten lava, for sure.

• 10 months later...

spicey food is the beeeeest

i always have the jumbo mega size tapatio and/or tabasco in my house...i like the spicey mustard...i had some of my meeeeeean ass home made salsa a few weeks ago...that shit was pretty hot...i think my brother put some habanero in it....he has some bottled stuff that has habanero in it..its like being punched in the face with a hot poker...i also like the chile they have at the roach coaches for the tacos...its usually not too hot except for the chile verde sometimes...but that shit is even better....and i looove the ko-chee-chan(sp?)....that shit is fuckin baaaaad ass on some fried rice....or chicken....i should be more accustomed to wasabi but im not...only recently have i been getting used to it...its pretty good in noodle dishes...especially the cold ones...and when im sick i put a whooole bunch so it clears out my nose....and the cheappy lousiianna style hotsauce is good too...we always use that to make hot wings..that shit is fucking bangin!!!!!...that and some wishbone italian dressing marinated with shrimp and then gilled ona bbq....oooooweeee man im starting to get hungry...ima go look for something to eat the fridge....

Archived