Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RAGSOE

habanero appreciation thread

alright, let's hear your opinions on hot sauce, wasabi, jalapenos, any hot food in general. i love hot food, i'm a new mexican. what hot shit do you get down on in your area? post up on pepper's, nothing beats a new mexican green chile!!!!

Guest uncle-boy

i like the chinese hot mustard:idea:

tapatio or whatever its called. hmm i like anything spicy. hot sauce.. jalepenos are good.. kimchee... but wasabi yuuuck

my mom made me scarf down the "lankas" at an early age. I love the hot food. It gets me going. Enzyme releases and what not.

Originally posted by dELiSs

tapatio or whatever its called. hmm i like anything spicy. hot sauce.. jalepenos are good.. kimchee... but wasabi yuuuck

yep, tapatio is dope. you should try cholula, it's kinda the same, but spiced differently. i'm not into wasabi much either, korean hot is dope though, kim chee for sure. if you like asian hot, eat at a thai joint, it's bomb and horribly hot!........

Dave's Insanity Sauce owns me, i couldnt handle it, the smallest drop is like mouth murda.

I love spicy food but thats too fuckin much.

Originally posted by Weapon X

spiracha?

siirachi, but close. that shit is the bomb. there's only one bad thing about hot food i can thinkof, might affect some people badly anyway, and that's the old double burn effect, in and out. tucks medicated pads style.

cholula is a very flavorful sauce, not hot but a nice tang to it, daves total insanity is just hot, but ehh no bigie, iguana brand is very flavorful and can get hot, but its real good with chicken bites and crackers.

Guest spectr

hell yeah glad other heads like hot food, i eat habaneros on a almost daily basis i love hot sacue to, probally the best hot sauce i ever had is the bomb 2 that shit is good. my favorate peppers are scotch bonnet and thia chili peppers those things are good,

Originally posted by Glik0

Dave's Insanity Sauce owns me, i couldnt handle it, the smallest drop is like mouth murda.

I love spicy food but thats too fuckin much.

TOO MUCH! We put like a dab (10-15 drops) on some bread and had some kid eat it, and he threw up five minutes later....

Guest Catch22

I'll try & make this story short. I was in Arizona some years back with a bunch of friends. We went to some restuarant where my homeboy decided to order a dozen "Suicide 911" buffalo wings. The waiter just started laughing, he then said they only sell them in 3's and they're usually only ordered as a bet. We ordered 3 & could not finish even 1 of them. One of the chicks that tried it started crying because of the pain. Hottest shit I've ever had.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Catch22

I'll try & make this story short. I was in Arizona some years back with a bunch of friends. We went to some restuarant where my homeboy decided to order a dozen "Suicide 911" buffalo wings. The waiter just started laughing, he then said they only sell them in 3's and they're usually only ordered as a bet. We ordered 3 & could not finish even 1 of them. One of the chicks that tried it started crying because of the pain. Hottest shit I've ever had.:eek: :eek: :eek:

is this place in phoenix? i think i've heard about those wings. oh, and dave's aint shit, try ass in hell, fucking horrible. i don't know why they spice the shit, one drop and your taste buds don't have a fucking clue what's going on anyway. molten lava, for sure.

theres some damn good buffalo sauce being made here in the dirty bean.to bad i cant have any of it..

Originally posted by uncle-boy

i like the chinese hot mustard:idea:

that shit is evil!

:shook:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this