presents for your bitch?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

for somer eason while lifted i started thinking about what if i had a girl and it was a birthday...what the fuck woiyd i get her?!?!! shit throw up some shit youve gotten for your chick on anniversery/bday/etc that really worked out good?? im so un-original..im not very mushy mushy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres the thing dude, when you have said girlfriend you'd be talking to her lots ... and just by talking with her you'd figure out what to get her..

for instance, my gf's birthday just passed... i got her some perfume she wanted, a movie she loves (she wasn't expecting that... i just got it from listening to her) and i bought her drinks all last night long

I don't know if you all have these stores by you but they're called "build a bear" (its on line to) basically what you do is you go in there pick out the shell of a bear or other cute cuddly animal you get to fill it with fluff....you put a little heart in it.....you get to name the bear and pick out what kind of clothes the bear wears....the works....Its the cutest thing in the world....all my friends call it the perfect boyfriend store....because the perfect boyfriend would build a bear for you...its all about the time and effort that goes into it....

I'm still waiting to get mine.....

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Kettiecat

I don't know if you all have these stores by you but they're called "build a bear" (its on line to) basically what you do is you go in there pick out the shell of a bear or other cute cuddly animal you get to fill it with fluff....you put a little heart in it.....you get to name the bear and pick out what kind of clothes the bear wears....the works....Its the cutest thing in the world....all my friends call it the perfect boyfriend store....because the perfect boyfriend would build a bear for you...its all about the time and effort that goes into it....

I'm still waiting to get mine.....

ahahahaahahah thats fucking lame!!! my friend did that for his chick once...we were all capping on him the entire time he was picking out that bear and shit...fuck that....aint no way any niggas gonna catch me in a motha fucking bear factory!! and no, my friend did not get any from that bear....she was a hurt baby sitters club type chick who was reallty hurt....my friends a fucking fruitcake i dont kno why i kick it with him

Originally posted by Kettiecat

damn that sounds like it takes too long......can somebody else build it for you....how long does it take?......it shouldnt take no more than 5 min right?

Guest imported_Europe

Something unique, like a painting or some handcrafted stuff.

And then some underwear on the side and some new sheets and a bedspread...

Yeah listening to her will help you out ALOT. My birthday was last august... and me and my boy werent together yet, but we were talking.. and I was telling him how much I dig Wyland's art. So for my birthday he got me a candle holder that looked just like the dolphins that Wyland paints. It surprised me how he remembered! He got me a teddy bear also that I put on a noose and hung in my room :D

I like crafy things too. He just gave me a painting last week as a gift which was super fucking dope of him.

I can't wait till christmas, i am sooo spoiling this motherfucker!

oh, hehe My acoustic guitar. :D

Originally posted by destroya

a black eye. :beat:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa

hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

ahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

Archived