My Piece

DiVa GiRl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imma girl too but i dont tell fools to take it easy on me. i'm a grown woman. i can handle the mother fuckers. fuck that "im a girl go easy on me" shit. raise your head....girl.

the colors are cool. but i cant make what it says. is it supposed to say diva? i dont think that you are biting off from anyone actually, i'm just wondering what it says.

Originally posted by Devilush

imma girl too but i dont tell fools to take it easy on me. i'm a grown woman. i can handle the mother fuckers. fuck that "im a girl go easy on me" shit. raise your head....girl.

the colors are cool. but i cant make what it says. is it supposed to say diva? i dont think that you are biting off from anyone actually, i'm just wondering what it says.

Forget the red colour in the piece, the blue is where "DiVa" is written...the red is a pattern.

i'm sorry but i still cant see it.

ok this should make sense.

the red with the outline around it is NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT

the blue part has a "blob THING" which i quess is a d

lower case i

lower case v that kicks left over the top of the i

and a squished lower case a

and remember, the blue is the only area to look at.

Originally posted by Nomaq

lol and if yall cant read that diva then i dunno what to say to u... its very ledgible......

you're fucking kidding me. i still cant read it. no matter what. sure the blue is the design, but the red is so not legible. i cant find the damn "d". it's not easy flowing thats all. stop earning pussy points, man.

you're fucking kidding me. i still cant read it. no matter what. sure the blue is the design, but the red is so not legible. i cant find the damn "d". it's not easy flowing thats all. stop earning pussy points, man.

HA HA HA HA:D

nomaq your computer stuff is interesting and fun, and is maybe readable to you, but I cant see the letters. Ok, maybe if I squint real hard and the slap my face a couple times I can make it out. Nope, still dont see it.

I have no problem admitting much of my art isn't letters, why dont you just do the same?

whoa, there's the whistle! time to go home.

swiss blahahhahahahahahahahah gaghasghaghahagaggaahahahahahahahha omg that was to funny man.. u was like sqent real hard and slap my face a couple times i fucken fell outta my seat ... i thought u were talken bout my graffiti not being ledgible .. i know my computer shit is UNREADIBLe lol i cant even read that shit lol .. but i know it says nomaq haha .. anyways that was real funny..

call me a "hater" or whatnot. but I don't see anything special about it. It's not bad. but not that good. It's decent. If she reads this or not who cares. i rarely come to paper chase so what the hell i'm just rambling.

I like it, I see the letters, and no being a girl doesnt mean anything, but I give her props, the few girl stuff that i see is wack, and no im not talking about any of the girls from this site. Stop being necias, the letters are there.

peace

Archived