funny things your friends have done

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so, you're saying that just saying it is ok, but if you're directing it at somebody, it's a crime? i heard before that you can get charged with a hate crime for calling someone a fag. are we on the same page, or are you saying that you can say whatever you want in any situation, as long as you're not commiting a crime in conjunction with it. pardon me if i'm not following or typing incoherently, i never looked to far into these laws, i'm just reciting bits and pieces of what i've heard.

people have tried to bring people up on hatecrime charges for just saying something, but the courts usually drop it... and the way they usually manage to get it booked is to say they were verbally threatened (which is a crime) and called a nigger or what ever while being threatened... but just randonly shouting it there should be nothing for people to bring someone up on...

also, i'm not saying it's ok, i'm just saying it's not illegal...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

people have tried to bring people up on hatecrime charges for just saying something, but the courts usually drop it... and the way they usually manage to get it booked is to say they were verbally threatened (which is a crime) and called a nigger or what ever while being threatened... but just randonly shouting it there should be nothing for people to bring someone up on...

also, i'm not saying it's ok, i'm just saying it's not illegal...

i understand now.

Guest Grow a Beard

1: arms put a dead armadillo in res' car under a jacket.

2:arms put mayoand other condiments in res' mom's vase.

3:arms bought western boots and danced a few jigs

4:i poured a pot of cold lima beans on res while he was in the shower.

5:i punched arms in the nuts going 90 on the way back from miami.

thats all for now

break window

steal fish from teh fish store

jack off on the bus

throwing a stolen box of cereal at an old lady hella harde

egging

reading rule of the bone out loud, taking turns, when we were trapped at this kids house for 3 hours

sneaking onto the golf course to play golf

two words: golf carts

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i've pictures of me rocking that style at 4. beer cans in sight...

heh.

haha my mates and i dont wanna try it incase we get hooked.hahahaha :king:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, he scraped his elbow and all.

and on the weekend my friend got a bottle smashed over his head. that was pretty funny too. the guy who did it ran away and we laughed

ooo the elbow! damn kid!

ive had a bottle or three smashed on my head

not fun

my boi loves to throw supersized mcdonalds cups of soda or motor oil and/or piss at bums or people waiting at the bus but what was really fucked was when he threw piss at a lady carrying a baby at a bus stop funny but sooooooooooo wrong

Archived