Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShitFuck

TRANSCEND

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

holy hairy shit balls mom, that purple ouija is mezmorizing.

i like it so much i am giving it a name, and the name is: Mr. Purple pants oner.

Uh... I haven't seen those and I'm crew. What the fuuuuu...

Ouija, amazing. Simply amazing.

Guest HAL

Hot graffix. Here's another new one, from a recent production that actually came together.

I should also say that the one with the red outline isn't finished. There's no shell, highlights or clean-ups yet. I think a big-ass tree fell down in front of it, so who knows if finished flicks will ever surface.

Guest HAL

Here's a sketch from '98 that should make a few people laugh. Look at how weak those letters are! What is this fool thinking?

the subtle drop shadows.. the funk in the letters.. bouncy..

ouija... that shit is "dumb butters yo!"

niff noff niff noff

Guest meone

To the Tanscend guys A++ work. I love that shit.

To SEEKING I saw you "essay" on motosoul nice to see that some in Detroit is doing something with themselves and the whole thing made sense to me not to jump on your nuts just letting you know you hit me with some sense.

Originally posted by seeking

t-ball coach, post something that show's you can even paint a straight fucking line.

all time best joker piece.

Originally posted by meone

To the Tanscend guys A++ work. I love that shit.

To SEEKING I saw you "essay" on motosoul nice to see that some in Detroit is doing something with themselves and the whole thing made sense to me not to jump on your nuts just letting you know you hit me with some sense.

ha, thanks.

i had no idea the dude was gonna start a whole new section for that shit. it was just a random 4am essay posted on the message board. glad you found something in it, but really, dont thank me, thank joker, ouija, kema, and zelot... they're the ones that push me to still give a shit anymore. and especially thank zelot for any semblance of a 'decent' handstyle i have now. dude is merciless.

its amazing what 'trying to be down' will do for your motivation, ya know.

Guest meone
Originally posted by seeking

ha, thanks.

i had no idea the dude was gonna start a whole new section for that shit. it was just a random 4am essay posted on the message board. glad you found something in it, but really, dont thank me, thank joker, ouija, kema, and zelot... they're the ones that push me to still give a shit anymore. and especially thank zelot for any semblance of a 'decent' handstyle i have now. dude is merciless.

its amazing what 'trying to be down' will do for your motivation, ya know.

Yea, I know I've been pushing myself this whole year to break through. I'm hoping next year to just start crushing shit... I've been trying to keep it in my book till i feel ready and i think when it warms up i'll start hitting the streets... i saw a whole bunch of your hands and have you seen all the turtl shit up all over?

i fucking loved the turltes for years. then the fuck nut started doing letters and ruined it.

i got in a huge argument with my sister over them actually, it was funny.

if you wanna talk, hit my email or something.

peace

hope these work i hate red boxes as much as the next guy

http://jjj.image.pbase.com/u19/gaberock86/large/8728325.kema.transcend.OR.jpg'>

http://jjj.image.pbase.com/u19/gaberock86/large/8728335.hifi.kema.jpg'>

let me know if you cant see these

fuck

anyone know the link to fix the pix should i use anonymizer? i give up plus im off work i will fix these later