Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShitFuck

TRANSCEND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaha........i swear to god there something fucked up with the drinking water....and no i surely wasnt "expecting" this.......

now if youll excuse me im gonna post some of my shit in the MSK/AWR thread...thank you...

Guest Semen

Hey joker.............post more pursue.............really good

thanks

Technina

hey joker (or anybody else that knows),

whatever happened to that "rust" guy? does he just go by another name nowadays? i remember him painting a couple of spots in SD back in '95 or so.. i think that's when i first saw the "transcend" name. i think he was from back east, and i only saw a few of his pieces, but i really wish i would have paid attention. i'm curious to see some newer stuff, or maybe flicks of the old pieces i saw.

my ignorance made me miss out on some cool stuff back then. namely SBA and early transcend.

Originally posted by socrates

It looks unfinished yet somehow finished...someone here knows what I mean...

yeah, i gotcha. the piece is part of the background, but the background is rolled out to different places, and despite the fact that when a wall is rolled its rolled for a definite area... but it somehow works.

or im just crazy

quite lovely joker...............yo what ever happened to the hardest mug out there.......the versatile de premier???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest HAL

OnesandZeros

Actually, go right ahead. I don't have documentation of that stuff and it'd be fun to look at now. I have no cards to pull. I'm equally ashamed of everything.

If you can break off some flicks of any of that, shoot me an email.

Originally posted by HAVOK CSN

...what ever happened to de premier?

Holy shit... I haven't heard that name for a grip. Last I talked to him was well over ten years ago. He had gotten married and shot out a few kids. Every once in a while I'll get a spam email from him at my hotmail account. But it's always something about love or save the earth or something like that. Wait... is this Havok from 'P'? Havok from back in the day? Back when I was bombing with Serg and Force One? Wowzers...

Juggernaut...

I haven't spoke with Rust for a year or so but he's doing pretty well. He still gets up but I think mostly on trains and probably some bombing in his area. I don't think he paints walls very much anymore. At least that's the feeling I got from him as we talked. I do know that he's been banging out some nice canvas work though. An example below. He's had plenty of shows and seems to have taken off in that arena. I wish him the best... dude is so freakin' talented. I don't think he's still pushin' Transcend though. Which bums me out but people need to move on. And move he has...

i went to rust's (rtd?) opening of the above work over the summer in nyc. very nice work. good craftsmanship.

id be curious to see what his wall/train work is like if anyone has it.

-bobby