TRANSCEND

ShitFuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Boss

f-uck...

i'm going to be up around boston feb 18th...i would be really into seeing this show. i might need to convince myself to get up there earlier, but i know it won't happen.

if we can get some more pictures, it would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets+Jan 23 2005, 08:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yellow Feets - Jan 23 2005, 08:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BUCK FUSH@Jan 23 2005, 08:17 PM

there was no 21+.

Actually there was. I even called before I went...

bump for pictures. C'mon people. Share.

or pm me the pictures. ;)

[/b]

actually no. i got in and im 19 with no problems. i didnt take pics, but if youd like i can post the stickers, print, and t shirt i got. perchance you should have just told teh bouncer that you were there for the show like i did. :rolleyes:

I was pretty bummed when I found out the show was 21+. I thought it was pretty lame, considering how many writers and art folk in general are under legal drinking age. They should have done some kind of hand stamp bullshit.

Seeking's flicks are way better than mine, and most of mine are people, not artwork. I should have done more stickers and cards, because everything was gone in an hour. Sorry.

'cities' have dozens of writers more than willing to self promote, where as transcend has a handfull of people with very little interest in internet fame.

it doesn't make anyone a 'dipshit' for not posting, if they had them, they would.

try being a little more amiable next time chief.

;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived