Good Fuck Tunes

S@T@N

Just like the name says. When you're hittin it, what's blastin on the stereo (if anything?) Personally I can't stand any of those oldie pieces of shit that everyone says they play, I tend to go for some rock..

Reflection and Schism by Tool are my faves.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox

you fucking idiots, now i know you are some amatures. Real motherfuckers dont listne to music, they listn to the sound of thier woman moaning and breathing and the voice of love while making it. how the hell you gonna hear when shes getting up there if its drowned out by neurosis(who by the way fucking sux).

fucking kids, you mean what you listne to when you fucking whack it.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by uncle-boy

LoRD KaOs has spoken! :mad:

BTW its l0rd Ka0s asshole

get it right or drop the facitous behavior dick weed

and yes when i speak the grand shall shake with those of you falling to your knees in humility.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by angry xbox

BTW its l0rd Ka0s asshole

get it right or drop the facitous behavior dick weed

and yes when i speak the grand shall shake with those of you falling to your knees in humility.

yes sir, the grand does shake! :rolleyes:

*i make spelling errors all the time but, this was just funny. the L0rd can't spell. :lol:

you fucking idiots, now i know you are some amatures. Real motherfuckers dont listne to music, they listn to the sound of thier woman moaning and breathing and the voice of love while making it. how the hell you gonna hear when shes getting up there if its drowned out by neurosis(who by the way fucking sux).

well if you were such the ladies man you might be able to get in touch with a girl and what's goin on with her without having to hear her... i don't claim to be mr. fantasto in the sack, but i don't have to have a girl gimme directions to orgasm town...

and yes, neurosis does suck now... but i dig the old stuff...

Guest angry xbox

it gets me off to hear the girl scream and getting me off makes me work harder on that bitch so if a girl moaning dont get you off then damn nigga something wrong witcha.

Guest PAYROLL

For once, we are in agreement...

And even if you others do listen to music, why the fucking metal? Metal (or what ever the new and hip subcatagorizations are called) isn't sexual! That shit's more appropriate for listening en route to someone's house to pull a kick door. I'm sure your "bitch" really gets off on Pantera's "Fucking Hostile" or racket of a similar persuasion. You guys dont have sex to that shit...hell, you probably dont even have sex.

Originally posted by PAYROLL

For once, we are in agreement...

And even if you others do listen to music, why the fucking metal? Metal (or what ever the new and hip subcatagorizations are called) isn't sexual! That shit's more appropriate for listening en route to someone's house to pull a kick door. I'm sure your "bitch" really gets off on Pantera's "Fucking Hostile" or racket of a similar persuasion. You guys dont have sex to that shit...hell, you probably dont even have sex.

well if the girl's into having it rough and getting hit...

my ex liked to have robbie williams playin in the back ground

i didnt

Archived